Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

I missed the live stream, is there any video recording out there to watch?
Old 08-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your proof is linking a horrible dead game? Bravo.
lol, for real. That game is shyte. I played in the beta and made the mistake of buying it after it came out. Just another F2P cash shop trash game.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't change the fact that the multiclass leveling system worked.
Worked in what capacity?

It's a dead game?
Old 08-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkwormxl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, for real. That game is shyte. I played in the beta and made the mistake of buying it after it came out. Just another F2P cash shop trash game.
Do you write "shyte" because it's more XTREME and you RP that's its actually 1999 on these boards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worked in what capacity?

It's a dead game?

Functioned in such a way as to promote many viable build options. I don't give a shit what any of your opinions on the game are - opinions are opinions and all that - I'm just arguing against factually incorrect nonsense you're spewing.

Also, a dude.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use your head. You think they're going to make the wizard class be some epic long quest? They're gonna make everyone be the same class to start and force you to level up with shitty classes until you can get the higher level cooler classes?

They said very clearly you'll "earn" the quest (my guess, delivery me 5 rat furs!) and will be able to mix and match what you want from any classes.

This is everyone having access to every class.
They said there were going to be 8 base classes to choose from at the start.

Red99
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worked so well that the game is dead and was terrible. Derp.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Fire Giant

Quote:
Use your head. You think they're going to make the wizard class be some epic long quest? They're gonna make everyone be the same class to start and force you to level up with shitty classes until you can get the higher level cooler classes?

They said very clearly you'll "earn" the quest (my guess, delivery me 5 rat furs!) and will be able to mix and match what you want from any classes.

This is everyone having access to every class.
Or it'll be like planetside 2 and you can either grind and find the classes, or buy them in the cash shop with your smedbucks.

If that's the case, well...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
How is that proof that it "worked"? Because no one plays it? Just because it exists in a game doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Besides, most MMORPGs contain some sort of multi-classing. They usually call it "specs". IE; WOW classes have several roles they can play. At one point, they were even able to spread their points across those roles talents as they wanted. It's nothing new or ground breaking. I liked how quiet the crowd was when that tranny announced it like it was a new concept.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkwormxl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that proof that it "worked"? Because no one plays it? Just because it exists in a game doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Besides, most MMORPGs contain some sort of multi-classing. They usually call it "specs". IE; WOW classes have several roles they can play. At one point, they were even able to spread their points across those roles talents as they wanted. It's nothing new or ground breaking. I liked how quiet the crowd was when that tranny announced it like it was a new concept.
I think you might actually be a retarded person. I feel bad for making fun of you now.

Also, a dude.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Functioned in such a way as to promote many viable build options.
I asked a friend who played that game for a few months what he felt

Basically confirmed my suspicions that everyone goes for the optimal build

your opinion is bad