Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Aviak

Default Kungen (Lovely) banned on Ragefire

http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

So apparently a very prolific MMO player was banned today. He was training a guy from the biggest guild on the server who was boxing a bunch of mages. Trained him twice and within 10 mins a GM popped up and told him his character was being deleted and he was suspended for 4 days.

Moral of the story, if you're playing on Ragefire, don't step on Twisted Legacy's toes, even though the server was proclaimed to be the "wild wild west" by the GM's till just recently, you'll get insta banned for any infraction against them.

Funny how a post that allowed an anything goes playing field was removed after a guild who could have been using said playing field to advance now has secured the server firsts and now wants to halt others advancement. I'm running out of tin foil hats!
Last edited by Susano; 05-24-2015 at 02:17 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

There was also a PnP policy erected. Don't be a shitler and you won't get banned. Zzzz

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 05-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was also a PnP policy erected. Don't be a shitler and you won't get banned. Zzzz
sounds like that 6box mage party was the one invading poland
Old 05-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Skeleton

I watched his stream on and off the last couple days and really enjoyed it. He was grouping legitimately with no boxers or anything, and it was fun to see from a monk's perspective doing pulls in Mistmoore, Upper Guk, Lower Guk, etc.

The incident that got him banned was pretty foolish on his part. There was a twisted legacy "group" of 6 boxed mages in solb. Kungen asked for a camp check, and the guy was a douche, so Kungen decided to train him. I'm guessing the guy complained to his guild, they all put in petitions, and the GM had no choice but to boot him.

I'm mainly just bummed because I was really enjoying watching him progress through all of the old dungeons. He had his monk up to level 37 before the banned him. His twitch channel had 1000-1500ish viewers over the last two days watching, none of the other EQ channels are even close to that. At any rate, Ragefire looks like it's going to a giant cluster of boxers and poopsockers, would not want to be on that server at all.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Cool story bro.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Glad that he got banned first cause that was my plan on dealing with 6 boxed mages.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-24-2015, 03:23 PM
Large Rat

Kungen is showing VoDs on twitch of training people on purpose. He even admits in one of them "what are the rules on training, can someone find them for me?" The fact that he's trying to tinfoil this idea that there are corrupt GMs, staff, etc is pretty hilarious. Holly, the producer of EQ and EQ2, is going to look into it. Moral of the story is, dont train people on purpose while livestreaming with 1,000 viewers. You'll get burned.
Last edited by Tgrahams; 05-24-2015 at 03:25 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

So apparently a very prolific MMO player was banned today. He was training a guy from the biggest guild on the server who was boxing a bunch of mages. Trained him twice and within 10 mins a GM popped up and told him his character was being deleted and he was suspended for 4 days.

Moral of the story, if you're playing on Ragefire, don't step on Twisted Legacy's toes, even though the server was proclaimed to be the "wild wild west" by the GM's till just recently, you'll get insta banned for any infraction against them.

Funny how a post that allowed an anything goes playing field was removed after a guild who could have been using said playing field to advance now has secured the server firsts and now wants to halt others advancement. I'm running out of tin foil hats!
Uh, is Alarti in TL?
Just sayin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by budorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm mainly just bummed because I was really enjoying watching him progress through all of the old dungeons. He had his monk up to level 37 before the banned him. His twitch channel had 1000-1500ish viewers over the last two days watching, none of the other EQ channels are even close to that. At any rate, Ragefire looks like it's going to a giant cluster of boxers and poopsockers, would not want to be on that server at all.
They banned him because he is exposing the shit storm that is Ragefire already. They don't actually give a shit about people dying by trains.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Boxers are the money makers. Can't have them getting hassled.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 05-24-2015, 03:55 PM
Banned

I want credit for saying it was a 6 box only server, first.
Closed Thread