Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

dumb thread, gays make up less than 5% of any population. Never gonna happen no matter how perverted people become, because biology too strong.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dumb thread, gays make up less than 5% of any population. Never gonna happen no matter how perverted people become, because biology too strong.
It may not happen , but the gay numbers are rising my friend. Be prepared for 30% gay population by 2070, but you're ass will be long dead by then.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But whos to tell that all homosexuals will get along?

What if all the gay men get together and start having pool bukkake parties and the lesbians come around with turkey basters and then refuse to let the men have some children?

They will start civil wars and shit and destroy themselves from within.

I stand by my statement before only giving them one generation to live, and maybe 5 or so years of that being happy before everything goes terribly wrong
I don't even need to go there. That's just outlandish.

There are already divides within just the gay community itself. The LGBT banner has been a war call for lewdness, disorderly conduct, and sexual harassment.

Lesbians don't really count, that's not where the conflict or clash of culture is going on. All women are gay by design (look at the sexual behavior of dolphins for example) because they have emotional needs and men traditionally wouldn't be around to tend to them during ancient times. Look at stripper studies for example, all strippers eventually turn lesbian for comfort from other women because of the denial of emotional support they receive from men in their day to day jobs and personal life.

Both straight and gay men and women alike have never had any stigma or problem with lesbians ultimately. There has never been any real conflict on the womens side of things, at any point.

Tending to the emotional needs of women is a VERY modern concept, emerging within the last 1,000 years or so in various cultures.

^ now that's fuckin woke.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

I figured you'd peel it back now that Swish is back, you are now the inferior volume shitposter and we at P99 want to let you know you can take a breath, you didi well in his absence
Old 09-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even need to go there. That's just outlandish.

There are already divides within just the gay community itself. The LGBT banner has been a war call for lewdness, disorderly conduct, and sexual harassment.

Lesbians don't really count, that's not where the conflict or clash of culture is going on. All women are gay by design (look at the sexual behavior of dolphins for example) because they have emotional needs and men traditionally wouldn't be around to tend to them during ancient times. Look at stripper studies, for example, all strippers eventually turn lesbian for comfort from other women because of the denial of emotional support they receive from men in their day to day jobs and personal life.

Both straight and gay men and women alike have never had any stigma or problem with lesbians ultimately. There has never been any real conflict on the womens side of things, at any point.

Tending to the emotional needs of women is a VERY modern concept, emerging within the last 1,000 years or so in various cultures.

^ now that's fuckin woke.
Until you run into the angry dike in the alley. I've come across many manly dikes wanting to fight and shit. I found the more manly the dike , the more angry they are.
It's very much testosterone levels just engulfing itself in hormones. So to answer your problem with lesbians... No dude... Certain lesbians are disgusting in nature. I think it just gravitates to mans ( not desirable nature by some woman)
Old 09-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Banned

Also lesbians are more culturally accepted because MEN in general have been the source of the ruling party. As a man, growing up you tend to learn the social prerogative was, lesbians are hot and okay... But.... Dykes are disgusting and "wannabe men". ( course I believe Dyke is a derogatory word , and I use it to describe manly lesbians)
Last edited by Chaboo_Cleric; 09-14-2016 at 04:32 PM..
Old 09-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

ITT: Nune gets angry about stripper studies proving lesbianism is an emotional response to environment.

Old 09-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: Nune meltdown
Old 09-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

You could ask women how many women they have kissed. You could also ask why is it the social norm for woman to get dressed in front of eachother... Let alone they go to the bathroom together...

As a man : You ask another man to go to the bathroom with you... Bro that's not a social stigma worth noting...

Let alone : Men are more socially homophobic than woman any day of the week.

Add all those factors : Yes on certain levels, lesbian behavior is more tolerated than homosexual indulges from men.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also lesbians are more culturally accepted because MEN in general have been the source of the ruling party. As a man, growing up you tend to learn the social prerogative was, lesbians are hot and okay... But.... Dykes are disgusting and "wannabe men". ( course I believe Dyke is a derogatory word , and I use it to describe manly lesbians)
This is true.

Closed Thread