Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like exploiting regular members and removing loyal and hard working folks. Gotta agree too with Nirgon. Supreme was green and a nonfactor forever, begged for PLs and groups all the time and would log if he couldn't find. Never seen somebody level so slow lol. Noob died so many times in lguk and I had to drag his retard corpse for him and he was ungrateful and twofaced lol. Nonfactor until server population/reputation was destroyed. He basically game in and made it his guild because Troriste is a push-over. Good times.
Are you off your meds again?

You were never removed from Nihilum. You was banned for running your mouth to guildmates about RMT. Which was inturn given to ME which in turn was given to GMs which in turn banned you.

A ogre SK on a limited PVP server while working 40/week + Full time School is leveling slow *GASP*.

Me and troriste/nizzarr go a long ways back pal.There is no reason to hate because you got caught being stupid.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Banned

You say that like it took me a while to convince myself or something.

What in the fuck are you even saying most of the time?

You posting how you "owned" most of the people you talk about is a complete joke.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You say that like it took me a while to convince myself or something.

What in the fuck are you even saying most of the time?

You posting how you "owned" most of the people you talk about is a complete joke.

posting how i "owned"...

srsly wtf are you talking about.

nevermind. You are just too fucking dumb to even have any kind of dialogue.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Also 6'5 300.. there's no way.

In said posted image you're just a bit taller than the wife.

I know people who are 6'5 and around the 250 marker, they aren't in great shape. However, they don't have the chins/blobs/wtfever you have going on.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Banned

I see 56, primetime west coast. every1 must be watching debate on dvr.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you off your meds again?

You were never removed from Nihilum. You was banned for running your mouth to guildmates about RMT. Which was inturn given to ME which in turn was given to GMs which in turn banned you.

A ogre SK on a limited PVP server while working 40/week + Full time School is leveling slow *GASP*.

Me and troriste/nizzarr go a long ways back pal.There is no reason to hate because you got caught being stupid.
Off my meds? Lol take a shot at something that's a fact at least fool. Also you don't go long back all Troriste knew was you were from blue. He consulted with me if I thought you were trustable and good enough to join the guild and unfortunately I told him yes. He thought you were a spy. So whatever you're claiming about going long back is not correct. Also I talked about RMT to a old vztz non guilded friend. Thrilla/Oddjob just stayed in the group without our knowledge because he was a weasel. Not a big deal lotta folks are low class in life. I just made a mistake by thinking you guys were friendly when you only had your own interests in heart. Go ahead and try to claim you guys helped the guild more lol. Maybe after I was gone, but definately not before [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Planar Protector

red dawn doesnt have this sort of silly infighting because we're all red DAWGS with each other, count it
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Fire Giant

What do you expect from failed blues [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red dawn doesnt have this sort of silly infighting because we're all red DAWGS with each other, count it
sup dawg

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 10-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch&Sniff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sup dawg
sup dawg