Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

So, I've been paying for my live account since 1999. That means I can log in to agnarr and trade all my group xp potions for gameplay tokens and win the game right?

NO THANKS.

-Mcoy
Old 08-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

2 years of velius and still socking scout, why doesn't everyone have better loot from tov by now?
Old 08-13-2017, 04:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 years of velius and still socking scout, why doesn't everyone have better loot from tov by now?
Because there are two guilds that are not interested in sharing (apart from with each other of course)
Old 08-16-2017, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know it also your guild who turn up to roll on quest right?
Old 08-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

this quest should be removed from the game, it's too easy versus the reward, one of the worst designed quests in the game and causes nothing but problems.....spam clicking is dumb, it encourages cheating. Rolling is dumb, have to roll against 20 people, half of whom wouldn't have the ability to kill it if everyone else didn't hang around and finish the quest for them in 30 seconds.....worst quest ever
Old 08-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
neckbeards do this quest 10 times for their alts, with a fixed number of rewards per year not that many unique people have completed scout quest
Old 08-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
neckbeards do this quest 10 times for their alts
Last night, Llaithe <SAVAGE> did the turn in himself to bank a set of bracers for "corpse runs"...presumably because he could not find a buyer.

It saddens me to see he's not even doing it for plat at this point, but actually relishes in preventing others from advancing.

Reminder that if you buy loot rights you are part of the problem.

This server is old and memories run long.

Take care of each other.

<3
Old 08-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night, Llaithe <SAVAGE> did the turn in himself to bank a set of bracers for "corpse runs"...presumably because he could not find a buyer.

It saddens me to see he's not even doing it for plat at this point, but actually relishes in preventing others from advancing.

Reminder that if you buy loot rights you are part of the problem.

This server is old and memories run long.

Take care of each other.

<3

I suppose you are protest A/A over their farming of raid mobs for their 6th alts too?

..... Didnt think so.

Go Llaile!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I suppose you are protest A/A over their farming of raid mobs for their 6th alts too?

..... Didnt think so.

Go Llaile!
I see your point and appreciate the discourse, but in my eyes they are different beasts. Kromzek Captain is not a raid mob. I would guess that if Scout Charisa was "won" by FTE, it would bring some useful competition to the scene. But that's beside the point.

When A/A downs raid targets and loot goes to an alt, it's still going to THEIR alt. That's a huge distinction in my eyes, and worlds apart from selling the loot rights or worse yet, having it rot in a bank to merely spite other players. You may disagree- this is just my opinion.

The fact that there are so many allegations and suspicions of cheating doesn't help paint this as a "may the best man win" scenario either. When <SAVAGE> shows up to Scout pop, they sit in the back and watch as Llaile makes the turn in. If there was even a chance someone else could win, wouldn't you expect everyone with a set of tools to attempt the turn in? I sure would.

What would really put this whole issue to rest would be a live stream of the turn in on Llaile's part, but I know he is under no obligation to do so, and don't expect it. So we are left to lamentations and conjectures in this thread.

Still have keeping my Short Beer handy to award to the next non-Savage Scout winner...I'm rootin' for ya!

<3

P.S. Sorry for spelling Llaile's name incorrectly in previous posts.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technical knockout
Not really. There's not a near consensus on the server to adopt an equitable roll for the raid mob comparison they were trying to make there. It's not similar.

On the other hand, with Scout, tons of people have come together in a cooperative and mature way, to fairly and honestly for make content work for everyone... and now this guy/gal shows up, and it's a mess again; apparently just because he/she wants to troll.

If it's a TKO, it's to the server. It could support its vast majority of cooperative and equitable players, but instead it allows a truly tiny number of the worst to prove that everyone has to play his/her way or not at all... while letting those same disruptive players capitalize on behavior that is disruptive to the whole community.
Closed Thread