Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a Good Alliance Guild?
Yes, would bring some diversity to server. 21 65.63%
No, please state reason. 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Banned

bump, i have 4 players so far. remember characters cannot be agnostic. they must be good aligned ie worship Erollisi Marr, Mithaniel Marr, Rodcet Nife, Quellious, Tunare. The exception to this is Barbarian Shamans will be allowed to join. if you wanna roll an alt or try something different then join us. in-game goodie good guy name is Tiberious. Still waiting on gm to make guild though.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump, i have 4 players so far. remember characters cannot be agnostic. they must be good aligned ie worship Erollisi Marr, Mithaniel Marr, Rodcet Nife, Quellious, Tunare. The exception to this is Barbarian Shamans will be allowed to join. if you wanna roll an alt or try something different then join us. in-game goodie good guy name is Tiberious. Still waiting on gm to make guild though.
Consider me intrigued...

Can we kill the dickbag "goods" in Nihilum? (if I could bring myself to actually spend the ridiculous amount of time getting to pvp range).
Old 07-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

ill RP with you and kill you on sight as a necro, if you would like. being the good guys you need to show mercy, though.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Banned

still waiting on gm to make guild. still need all classes but we currently have no shamans and no tanks so if you cant decide on what to make there ya go [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'll join up. Ballista is my Shaman's name, a member of The Tribunal ofcourse. She is presently making Banded Armors. If you need, just purchase the mats and patterns and she will make for you. She is also working on Tailoring and eventually Brewing and Pottery ofcourse.

I do not think advancing the server is what is keeping people away. There is no such thing as honest PvP as it mostly involves a larger group sneaking up on a smaller one and destroying them. I thought it very funny that a certain few people took considerable pleasure in killing people AFKing and finding their bind point and killing them over and over. Such actions to me show the general mentality of a person. I tend to avoid these kinds of people as a rule. Luckily I joined this server after many were...removed.

I do enjoy PvPing on EQ. My hands get sweaty and my heart races as I try my best to win. The time I played EQ PvP was on the factions server where we all played a group of Gnomes. Myself being the Chanter. Our little band were quite effective and relied on debuffs, mez/stuns and ranged damage. A team of Chanter, Fighter, Rogue, Mage, Cleric and Wizard. The Cleric and Chanter slowed them down and the rest used bows, nukes and pet to keep the enemies from running away. Was great fun.

I've noticed though that alot of people that play here seem to have a certain flare for expressing themselves
Old 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Kobold

A good guy guild that doesn't fly under the name Flowers of Happiness or Raging Rainbows is not a true good guy guild.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Banned

cant fly with foh as good guys when your guildleader, god bless him, is a troll sk
Old 07-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned

he may have dark green skin, but a shining and noble heart
Old 07-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Banned

i see views on my forum petition, maybe soon. im up to 5 players now. in case you are just viewing thread making a guild that will be based on the good alliance on sullon zek. i encourage you to roll a new toon unless you already qualify. no agnostics!!
Old 07-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

:*(
Closed Thread