Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Default YOu are a f***ing idiot.

Whomever plays Healzyou, you are the first person I ignore here, and the first person I EVER ignored in eq, since 1999. Jesus, get over yourself.

Maybe you aren't an idiot, but you acted like one, deliberately trying to provoke and antagonize. You aren't special, and you're a cleric being powerleveled. Don't lecture others, because some of us have done it longer and better then you I'd wager. And if not, the same as you. Speaking personally though, I know the level I play at. Don't start lecturing people in blackburrow about how they play, when you have a guardian angel powerleveling you.

Stupid priveleged cleric... your type is all too familiar.

Anyway this is an attack on the way you acted, and that may or not be indicative of how you always act or are. My guess is yes, narrow minded self important alinaf;lanf.

I get fd at 17. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Aviak

Don't start lecturing about how they play......

people in blackburrow.......

blackburrow......
Old 07-05-2010, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

burrow .....
urrow ...
rrow ...
Old 07-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Fire Giant

Lecturing people in blackburrow.. lol stand and die dont train. While i agree in principle, I remember karnors and sebilis when kunark was released lol.

Stand and die is good, but training happens. No one wants to die, but when it becomes a lecture on how much players and people must suck at playing their class because they have to train mobs to zone in BLACKBURROW? aklnjfa
Old 07-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

If i can make it out so help me I will try. I will warn the zone shouting multiple times whats coming, but stand and die, when the rest of the zone isnt going to help me cr, sounds like 100% horse shit. Your group or your xp bar isnt any more important then mine so why should I just resign myself to a death instead of even attempting to escape? Promise me a drag and a res if im in the same zone as you, and sure ill just die, if not, sorry but I have the same right to try and live as anyone else.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Developer

Someone complaining about trains in Blackburrow.

Now that is funny.

When Kunark comes out, I got one piece of advice. Stay away from Karnor's. You will get trained there.

Haynar
Old 07-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your group or your xp bar isnt any more important then mine so why should I just resign myself to a death instead of even attempting to escape?
I suppose all xp bars are equal but you disrupting every player and group between you and the zone-out because you can't handle your pulls is BS. That said, trains happen...its part and parcel of the classic experience.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned

I was there, and the cleric wasn't the only person commenting about the multiple trains in a row from the same person.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lecturing people in blackburrow.. lol stand and die dont train. While i agree in principle, I remember karnors and sebilis when kunark was released lol.

Stand and die is good, but training happens. No one wants to die, but when it becomes a lecture on how much players and people must suck at playing their class because they have to train mobs to zone in BLACKBURROW? aklnjfa
If you remember karnors and sebilis, then you've played EQ long enough to have a pretty good guessestimate of what the aggro and assist radii of mobs are. I'll give you maybe the first one or two bad pulls as you figure this out for mobs in Blackburrow... but after that, you know which pulls are going to have adds and which aren't. If you don't, I think that warrants a lecture on "how 2 play".

Having said that, depending on where you are pulling from, the only group I can think of that you would be disrupting is anyone sitting down at the T intersection at that first bridge. That's not the only place for them to camp those mobs, they could have moved to avoid trains. Anyone camping stuff at the zoneline is goofy... there are other safe places to pull zone-area stuff than the convergence point of all trains in the zone. Anything past the first door and snake ledge, you shouldn't be practicing pulling and disrupting those groups every time you train.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Banned

Another *funny* thing about the trains yesterday...
Whoever it was, was leading their train over some pretty roundabout routes to escape. I personally saw 3 of those trains run past areas that are usually pretty safe, unless someone was intentionally training.
Closed Thread