Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forums better with no moderation
This worries me.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forums better with no moderation
Back, tomato-red demon! I banish thee back to RNF! The power of Sikorsky compels you! The power of Sikorsky compels you!
Old 11-23-2015, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't loose unless the teams are even
Sounds like we need to re-draw territorial borders to show how every <Empire> in the history of Earth didn't actually destroy its enemies.

Man if there were forums back in the Roman days, the Gauls might have lasted much longer
Old 11-23-2015, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like we need to re-draw territorial borders to show how every <Empire> in the history of Earth didn't actually destroy its enemies.

Man if there were forums back in the Roman days, the Gauls might have lasted much longer
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think the point he was making is without an even fight you really cant tell who is victorious due to skill or just overwhelmed the opponent with numbers. All through history there were fights where the smaller force lost but still was the better fighter. Now I cant say who here is better or not I am really not a good judge of that lack of experience and all.

I also am not taking sides since all sides want/will kill me and I want to win against them in return when able.

That said we really do need a mod who can keep the trolls in their respective forums or at least out of places like guild recruitment.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't loose unless the teams are even, these are the rules of sports

have you ever played sports? perhaps check with edward i hear he is very good at sports
Teams were even smedy, nobody wants to be on your team, loser.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

sounds like a personal attack and perhaps a little mad

id be mad too if i was dying left and right in the best gear the game has to offer, no hard feelings
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread