Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Even "pk" guilds are not running around attacking anyone they see.
Maybe if you go to a few locations crushbone and najena. Pretty sure the real fighting will come 30-40s
Old 11-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

IF is p honourable I love chillin @trainer and getting entire dvinn+emp+tr+cy on me
Old 11-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spear of the Nation is doing very well without Bazooka and a couple others who left. We wish them all the best in their new guilds, even if they choose to join fail PK guilds like Blood Money.

Bazooka, I still feel you should apply with Imaginary Friends. They're the best (most honorable) PK/raid guild on the server imo.
CONFIRMED 100% evidence of the SWEDEO-BLUE alliance, IF is forever shamed for hand holding. let it be known
Old 11-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned

cosmo sucking more lol
Old 11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

Half dem kids afraid to tag up we were actually outnumbered SS confirms

B$
Old 11-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

It just makes me lawl , that FoH is has more honor than the so called "anti pk's" FoH pwns someone they LnS ... the anti's get mad they try to grief until the cows come home.

Lets this be an example to your so called ANTI PK ability.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned

preach it brother

B$

spear griefing untagged newbs, and can't even do that right
Old 11-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, just to be clear, Bazooka is an idiot. I was logged into both p99 blue before red99 was even open, and then I was logged on both at the same time on opening night after I was done raiding, and no guilds were being created, so what could I really do? After about 30 minutes of waiting for VS to pop on blue, I switched my focus to red99 and leveled a bit. I'm not sure what Bazooka is talking about, I didn't "blow off" the guild because there was no guild yet; the server lagged too much when GM's tried to create guilds.

Bazooka, being an anti-pk will always make you safer than being a PK. PK's will kill anyone and are safe from no one. Anti-pk's will kill pk's, and are safe from non-pk's. This is the advice I tried to give you but that you never took, because you are just too dumb to reason on my level. And now look at you, you have absolutely no relevance on the server, your corpse is rotting somewhere in qeynos hills because you pissed off the wrong guy, and my guild is doing better than ever.

Bazooka, you tried to change my guild into a PK guild and I said no. Now you are left bitter, guildless, friendless, gearless, and toothless. You're left to do nothing but troll the p99 boards and spread complete lies because if you log into red99 your face will get thoroughly stomped by my legions of bluebie minions.

Lastly, it's hilarious that Blood Money's only screenshots of them killing people actually have like 5 of their members around one corpse. At least take a few of your members out of the screenshot first before taking it, jeeze. Spawn more overlords indeed.
TLDR
NBHNC
Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Banned

spear of nation confirmed anti fags
Closed Thread