Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Sucks there is only 2 episodes left...
Old 06-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucks there is only 2 episodes left...

Fun Fact: If you watch one episode of Game of Thrones every Sunday starting from season 1 episode 1 after this season ends, it will lead you directly into season 5 by the time you catch up again.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun Fact: If you watch one episode of Game of Thrones every Sunday starting from season 1 episode 1 after this season ends, it will lead you directly into season 5 by the time you catch up again.
i just might do that lol )
Old 06-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad I'm a binge watcher.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

People die at their dinner tables, they die in their beds, they die squatting over their chamberpots...
Old 06-03-2014, 04:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People die at their dinner tables, they die in their beds, they die squatting over their chamberpots...
truer than most people realize [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(but not the people in this thread of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

First time poster in this thread, have watched every episode from season 1 to the current season 4 episode in a matter of 3 weeks with the girlfriend.

My take from the series:

Not as 'political' as I thought before watching the show. I thought it would be a series of political manuevers with brief blinks to action, to a degree this occurs, but there is a lot more action and development of characters that are not backstabbers and redemption type situations I enjoy.

My favorite characters are those that exhibit human compassion and honesty.

1. Aryas
2. Tyrionn
3. Dannaerys(?) Tygarean
4. Most recently, Jamie Lannister, as he has been much more enjoyable post hand cut off.

I also enjoyed the knight advisor that was recently exiled from the mother of dragons, I believe(having not read the books), that he will come back in the story arc trying to prove himself loyal to Dany.

I knew as soon as I saw Oberyn flourishing his spear like a shaolin monk he was going to die, but the twist at the end still caught me offguard, was literally fist bumping for tyrionn untill the skull splosion.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Banned

I wouldn't have much hope on that end if I was Jorah. He snitched on Danny and she ended up with a dead baby.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

This some bullshit. Just starting to catch up to the show. Watching episode 6. No flaming child carcass? Bull shit.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Kobold

I like the new episode but I was disappointed with the Jorah/Danny scene. I remember reading it and it felt so emotional, like Jorah had the fucking rug pulled out from under him and he breaks down. Jorah should have cried on the show IMO.

I can't wait to see Glen and Dinklage work together.

Also the hound and arya at the black gate...WTF. Some of these changes from the books are just perplexing to me, it just makes a plot hole...the guards just don't give a shit? whats to stop them from spreading rumors etc, like Littlefinger said when he and Sansa passed through?