Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Hey Eagan, sorry you've had trouble with the website. Give this link a try:

http://vita-infinita.enjin.com/home

And feel free to look any of us up the next time you are in game.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thanks

That link worked. I filled out the app. Thanks so much
Old 01-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Wow I was in your guild, I dont know if you remember I was a gnome rogue named danjer, I was young at the time but you all took me and had tons of fun with you all. I am gonna re in stall and say hi=)
Old 01-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

^^ Awesome, we need more gnomes.

Less dwarves, more gnomes I say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/hides
Old 01-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetas1320 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I was in your guild, I dont know if you remember I was a gnome rogue named danjer, I was young at the time but you all took me and had tons of fun with you all. I am gonna re in stall and say hi=)
Danjer! I do remember. Glad you found us over here. Jump on in and say hi..or join and level up for some EQ nostalgia fun times. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Great to have you back in guild Danjer! We been having a lot of fun. We also just got Druthu back playing and may have other Vita coming as well. We keep getting more old Vita and Lanys from Live joining us and leveling up and also adding some other great people to the guild.

In related news..Vita lead it's first Hate raid last week and it went even better than expected so we are likely to start doing more of that. We have also started hitting Kael Arena for armor and will be doing that regularly from now on.

Still considering other quality people so come join the fun! Click the <Vita Infinita> link in my sig to apply or get more info at our website. Can also find me or another officer in game.

Active officer list:
Thees/Ballhaus/Siddartha/Fizziz/Sixxes
Moerne/Gwenlian
Aara/Tanien
Velthak/Ssraez
Ghrumps/Crowdhe/Vendyng
Old 01-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Kobold

In other exciting news, we've gotten our first guild epic completed, with more likely to be done soon. With the help of some friends, Ragefire gave it up and now Ghrumps is the proud new owner of a water sprinkler.

We do a lot of grouping together in Vita. There isn't a night that goes by that some of us aren't doing something or other together, be it leveling groups, farming, raiding, or keying runs, so if you'd like a chance to get to know us, feel free to hit up someone in your level range, and ask to get in on the action!

Well - maybe don't ask about getting some action with this bunch - you might get more than you bargained for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Moe got Ixiblat Fer last week and now just needs RF for our second guild cleric epic. I'm close to finishing my Monk epic as well. As Moerne stated above we do a lot of grouping together so if doing dungeons and light raiding with friends appeals to you find us in game for a group or a guild invite. Always looking for more fun people to add to the mix! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Moe got her epic! That's two epic Vita clerics and we have 3rd on the way. Still looking for quality players to join so if you are looking for a laid back, fun guild come check us out. Link to site in my sig. We also have an alliance with Paradox and have some raiding opportunities weekly including Hate, Sky, Kael etc..Contact an officer for more info.

Active officer list:
Thees/Ballhaus/Siddartha/Fizziz/Sixxes
Moerne/Gwenlian
Aara/Tanien
Ghrumps/Crowdhe/Vendyng
Old 02-22-2017, 11:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have a question before I decide to apply. In your statement of what the guild is about, you say that everyone is planning on leaving to move to Pantheon when it comes out. Is that still true?

The reason I ask is that I am a recent returner to EQ, utterly charmed by P99, and I doubt I'll want to suddenly move to Pantheon. I would have some hesitation in applying to a guild that will be leaderless and empty in a few months.

Thanks for your time.
Closed Thread