Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how Jeremy is the first to post in this thread
He stalks me dude.
He's actually obsessed.
My name is on his lips.
My name is on his mind.
He thinks me about everytime he logs into EQ.

I think coz I've roasted him so many times he's like a bull in a china shop, you ring a little bell and he comes charging out huffing and puffing smashing things over chasing the little tinkerbell sound.

It's weird. He's weird.
Last edited by Farzo; 10-22-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 10-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Jeremy is just so pathetic.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

You guys better watch out how you talk about Jeremy. You are going to feel the wrath of his packets of doom if you cross him, just like this poor fellow did:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=85776

What a manchild. Just goes to show how much of a shell of its former self TMO was to let someone like that raid with them on blue.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys better watch out how you talk about Jeremy. You are going to feel the wrath of his packets of doom if you cross him, just like this poor fellow did:

What a manchild. Just goes to show how much of a shell of its former self TMO was to let someone like that raid with them on blue.
these are the people that play on this server, sad on so many levels

jesus fucking christ
Old 10-24-2016, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol @ that thread.

You can tell by the way he posts and gets flustered with each troll that he's definitely got a high level of autism. It's like he's trying to prove he's something. It's almost as if EQ is the only way he could be something, or express some self-worth and when that guy trolled him his very self-worth was under threat and undermined so he got mad. He keeps coming back with bigger and stronger worded posts completely missing the point it's a huge troll because something larger is at stake ( his apparently self worth in a video game).

You know how you meet mildly autistic people and they have a hard time figuring out what's a joke and what's not? especially if they are the butt of the joke.

That's the way I imagine Jeremy IRL.
Slightly socially awkward, but functions well enough to get by, but know's he's a bit of an oddball so is constantly trying to prove his self-worth.

welp back to my pancakes here.

cya
Last edited by Farzo; 10-24-2016 at 05:27 PM..
Old 10-24-2016, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people get really rustled by my lighthearted trolling because they're insecure about how awesome I am
If you think you trolled that person in that thread then you definately have a higher level of autisim than suspected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try sports, it teaches people like you how to deal with being scrubs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I heard it helps manboobs too ( loss of weight ).

edit:

p.s. sorry couldn't help it.
Last edited by Farzo; 10-24-2016 at 06:02 PM..
Old 10-24-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2016, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Jeremy just hasn't been the same ever since he posted his picture on the forums. Ya know, the one where his moobies were hanging out shirtless and pasty in his sweet attic bedroom decorated in sweet band posters and angsty mid-twenties virginity. Guy has been trying to make up for it ever since.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Jeremy just hasn't been the same ever since he posted his picture on the forums. Ya know, the one where his moobies were hanging out shirtless and pasty in his sweet attic bedroom decorated in sweet band posters and angsty mid-twenties virginity. Guy has been trying to make up for it ever since.
Oh I seen it.

Put it this way it explained... alot.

He randomly attacks/lashes out at me on the forums from time to time and I flip him over and fuck him in the bum for all to see so he runs of and whines about me to people in the game. Even his pals try defend him on the forums but just end up getting embarrassed too.

I actually feel sorry for him sometimes because he just walks right in to situations and just lays dry wood piles out for people to burn him with.

It's just all too easy really.
Last edited by Farzo; 10-25-2016 at 07:07 AM..
Old 10-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
people get really rustled by my lighthearted trolling because they're insecure about how awesome I am

try sports, it teaches people like you how to deal with being scrubs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with tits like yours you have never played sports in your life

you would probably be last pick even for kickball

for this kid playing sports is playing his COM twink