Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey op i got a faggot safety pin you can wear to show the world how safe you are like all the other virtue signaling manlets. Oh and you can also use it to keep your diaper on too.

There's more mercury in a tuna sandwich. If that's too difficult for you to swallow I got a hot load ready for you.

Your kid doesn't have autism because of vaccines, it's because YOU ARE A FAGGOT!
WTF? Is this kind of response normal? Go back to RNF.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/165315-overview

Interesting...

"If a significant aluminum load exceeds the body's excretory capacity, the excess is deposited in various tissues, including bone, brain, liver, heart, spleen, and muscle. This accumulation causes morbidity and mortality through various mechanisms"
I shouldn't have said it isn't absorbed, but rather that it's absorbed at a very low rate, which results in it being diluted and passed through. I'm just recalling biochem classes from a decade ago, so I'm not claiming to be an authority on the matter. I think the absorption rate for aluminum was very low, like less than 2%. The amounts in vaccines can be much higher, and are directly in the bloodstream.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by renordw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF? Is this kind of response normal? Go back to RNF.
RNF is for EQ related stuffs only. OT is the land of Liberty.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shouldn't have said it isn't absorbed, but rather that it's absorbed at a very low rate, which results in it being diluted and passed through. I'm just recalling biochem classes from a decade ago, so I'm not claiming to be an authority on the matter. I think the absorption rate for aluminum was very low, like less than 2%. The amounts in vaccines can be much higher, and are directly in the bloodstream.
I think it's less than 1%. From that article it looks like aluminum burden can place a substantial oxidative stress the brain, meh. Just finishing up o-chem this semester, and I'm taking biochem next spring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I think it's less than 1%. From that article it looks like aluminum burden can place a substantial oxidative stress the brain, meh. Just finishing up o-chem this semester, and I'm taking biochem next spring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, those classes are challenging but also interesting.

The aluminum compounds in vaccines are there as adjuvants, in that they hyper-stimulate an immune response, which allows for less of the disease culture to be used per vaccine. In other words, it's purely about profits. There haven't been any serious studies about the effects of these compounds on the immune systems and brains of children, likely because of regulatory capture.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey op i got a faggot safety pin you can wear to show the world how safe you are like all the other virtue signaling manlets. Oh and you can also use it to keep your diaper on too.

There's more mercury in a tuna sandwich. If that's too difficult for you to swallow I got a hot load ready for you.

Your kid doesn't have autism because of vaccines, it's because YOU ARE A FAGGOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^mad
Lady and gentlemen, I give you exhibit 4.

Classic autistic rage caused by vaccine induced brain damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice, those classes are challenging but also interesting.

The aluminum compounds in vaccines are there as adjuvants, in that they hyper-stimulate an immune response, which allows for less of the disease culture to be used per vaccine. In other words, it's purely about profits. There haven't been any serious studies about the effects of these compounds on the immune systems and brains of children, likely because of regulatory capture.
Maybe it's a question of affordability, at the hospital where I'm hoping to get my internship, they're always offering some kind of free vaccines. I wonder if they would be able to afford it without the adjuvants
Old 11-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
The choice isn't actually between living with the diseases eliminated by vaccination or living with the rare side effects of additives like aluminum and mercury. The choice is between higher or lower profits for the manufacturers of the vaccines. We can have safe(r) vaccines.

Until we have real studies on the toxicity of aluminum introduced directly into the bloodstream, and the drug companies are held financially responsible for their actions via class action lawsuits, nothing is going to change.
Thats a reasonable stance i can live with. To have safe vaccines that companies dont cut corners with to make a buck. But usually the concept of vaccines itself is in question.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats a reasonable stance i can live with. To have safe vaccines that companies dont cut corners with to make a buck. But usually the concept of vaccines itself is in question.
So you'd rather have a populace with crippled immune systems being farmed by the healthcare racket than allow our immunities to evolve to defend against illnesses?

Only people who go to the doctor get serious illnesses. Remember that

Quote:

Old 11-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

And if vaccines are so great, who do pro vaxxers demand everyone be vaccinated? If you're vaccinated, why worry about the next guy?

Yikes let's get some logic in that vaccine injured brain of yours

Quote:

Closed Thread