Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 10:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Pacific Time Static Group: The Road Less Travelled

I'm hoping to start a static group with 5 other players in Pacific time. The goal is strictly to have fun and check out zones, especially dungeons, where you really can't play unless you bring your own group. With a little luck I'm hoping we'll play together for many months and level up.

Ideally we won't bother with the usual PUG zones. But the places I'd love to play include befallen, najena, runnyeye, permafrost, paw, sol a, sol b, cazic, kedge, lower guk, the hole, nurga, droga, kaesora, howling stones, crystal caverns, tower of frozen shadow, and velk's lab. But that's just off the top of my head. Over the months we can go anywhere!

I'm hoping to find a group who can play a casual schedule: after 8pm weeknights and some weekend evenings, Pacific time, 2-3 times a week. We won't have a totally fixed schedule, we'll use something like doodle.com to accommodate everybody. I'll probably set up Ventrilo and Discord, too.

All I'd ask is that you stay in leveling range with us if you want to play outside our scheduled times! Want to twink? Fine. Want to play in rags and wear just what you loot? That's fine, too. We'll try to avoid saving ourselves with high-level alts but it's not out of the question. Once we're set we'll ask everybody to level up to 8-10 and meet somewhere like befallen for our first scheduled adventure.

If we're going to play all these dungeons we're going to need a well-balanced group so I'm asking people to sign up for a certain class. I'll fill in whatever doesn't get taken. So here's what we need:

Tank (Warrior/Paladin/Shadow Knight)
Cleric
Enchanter
Monk
Rogue
Druid or Wizard

If somebody badly wants to play a class not listed we can probably make it work but this is the ideal set, imho.

Any takers? Let me know which slot you want. Hopefully we can get started within a couple weeks!
Old 11-27-2016, 02:07 AM
Aviak

I'm in for the Rogue. Hit me up!
Old 11-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Fire Giant

In with bard!
Old 11-27-2016, 12:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizbuz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So here's what we need:

Tank (Warrior/Paladin/Shadow Knight)
Cleric
Enchanter
Monk
Rogue
Druid or Wizard
Such a boring list imo, I'd much rather have something like:

Tank (any class that could hold agro)
Shaman for heals/slow
Bard for hp/mana regen, cc/pulls/charmed pet dps
Necro for more cc, heals for sham, pet dps
Ranger for dps/cc
Any dps, mages have good nukes and pets, druid or wiz for nukes and fast travel, etc.

I'm not a huge fan of monks and rogues as they really only bring damage, if given the choice I'd always take someone with more utility and less dps output.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Im in, I can play any class. Im MST. So this would work out well.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nice! I got 1 PM as well so we're up to 5. A few of us are flexible but the tank, rogue and enc/bard slots are claimed.

I'll send PMs with Discord info in the next couple of days and we'll coordinate there.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Still looking for one more to join us!

In case this wasn't clear, the class list is flexible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't let that stop you.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

I am sitting on a 20 necro. PM Me some info.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizbuz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still looking for one more to join us!

In case this wasn't clear, the class list is flexible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't let that stop you.
I'd love to join up. If we schedule out meet ups ahead of time I can make them.

What classes are needed still? Been wanting to start an alt and get back into the game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] probably go 1/4 twink, not too much.

Asher
Old 11-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

PMs sent!
Closed Thread