Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Banned

Default <Time to grow up>

currently recruiting grown ups that are willing to hand hold new members in civility .
Old 12-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
currently recruiting grown ups that are willing to hand hold new members in civility .
How many level 60's you have left?
Old 12-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

This is a real life guild. We all wear T-Shirts with that guild logo on it and move out of our parents homes and make a life for ourselves.

Unfortunately once you join this guild FQ isn't even an option, you don't come back to brag about your real life accomplishments because that's not what men do. You just be content with the new life you have created and don't dwell on that time where you wasted your life essence on an elf-sim. Although you sometimes reflect on how you spent entire days as a late 20s early 30 year old man living in your parents house playing video games instead of sacking up and attempting to be independent.

In this guild your new criteria for whether or not something counts as an accomplishment is whether or not you would share it with a hot girl you met. Because this is what you do now, real life events. Yeah baby, I run the biggest guild on red99, whats red99 you say? Oh it's just this real serious emulated MORPG where about 60 people immerse themselves hardcore, I'm kind of of a big deal there. Yeah pretty cool I know. You wanna come back to my pad and check out my AC? That's Armor Class if you didn't know.

In this guild we change the narrative, we recognize that this isn't a healthy thing to do with our lives. For some people it can be, but the very nature of the game has a pull to it that certain personality types just can't handle. This isn't the same as watching TV or any of the other things that normal people do, although they aren't healthy either we are done trying to conflate our sickness with theirs.

Enough is enough we say, once you join <Time to Grow Up> it means just that, it's time to stop dicking around wasting your life and to grow the fuck up and move on.

Agatha will be your glorious leader, the example he is going to set will shame you all and I for one, I believe in him. We all have a history on this box, but we all have the agency to change this for good.

<Time to Grow Up> recruiting, is your body ready?
Last edited by Aesop; 12-06-2016 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: cleaning up some language
Old 12-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Im ready to grow up.

(in EQ)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im ready to grow up.

(in EQ)
im ready to assist you, god bless on this journey of yours
Old 12-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Banned

Joined guild.

Guild leader accused me of been a bad dad and deguiled me and told me to go be a better dad.

Would not join again.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

stop trolling guild recruitment threads. grow up.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a real life guild. We all wear T-Shirts with that guild logo on it and move out of our parents homes and make a life for ourselves.

Unfortunately once you join this guild FQ isn't even an option, you don't come back to brag about your real life accomplishments because that's not what men do. You just be content with the new life you have created and don't dwell on that time where you wasted your life essence on an elf-sim. Although you sometimes reflect on how you spent entire days as a late 20s early 30 year old man living in your parents house playing video games instead of sacking up and attempting to be independent.

In this guild your new criteria for whether or not something counts as an accomplishment is whether or not you would share it with a hot girl you met. Because this is what you do now, real life events. Yeah baby, I run the biggest guild on red99, whats red99 you say? Oh it's just this real serious emulated MORPG where about 60 people immerse themselves hardcore, I'm kind of of a big deal there. Yeah pretty cool I know. You wanna come back to my pad and check out my AC? That's Armor Class if you didn't know.

In this guild we change the narrative, we recognize that this isn't a healthy thing to do with our lives. For some people it can be, but the very nature of the game has a pull to it that certain personality types just can't handle. This isn't the same as watching TV or any of the other things that normal people do, although they aren't healthy either we are done trying to conflate our sickness with theirs.

Enough is enough we say, once you join <Time to Grow Up> it means just that, it's time to stop dicking around wasting your life and to grow the fuck up and move on.

Agatha will be your glorious leader, the example he is going to set will shame you all and I for one, I believe in him. We all have a history on this box, but we all have the agency to change this for good.

<Time to Grow Up> recruiting, is your body ready?
love this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'm trying to a grow up. will you show me the way?
Old 12-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

What's really insane here is the lack of separation from a video game (20 years old, currently running on free simulator) a forum and a bunch of retards.

keep up that EQ integrity.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
Old 12-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Sarnak

I think I am close to being about almost ready for the <time to grow up>. Just allow me to first finish this hot pocket.

(in eq)
Closed Thread