Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2017, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Focus effects and non classic items dropping before they were even possible. If you mean the most successful under Daybreaks ownership, sure, I agree with you.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

My point is, play whatever you like. EQ progression is decent but gets boring as shit after a month or two into the expansions and after the next couple, the expansions become pretty stagnant and boring. Population will decrease a shitload. I've seen it on Sleeper and Fippy.

Elysium is fun if you want to PvP and block all incoming whispers from gold farmers. I'd say 95% of the population is actual players and 5% is gold farmers. Since over 280 gold seller accounts were banned. Gold farmers/Krono farmers/replace game here farmers are in every game.

Play what you want to play for. I like PvP, don't really give a shit about PvE.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Got to 13 as a human. Rerolled horde because alliance are literal retards and their overall stupidity is unbearable, probably because races like female night elves and gnomes attract those kind of people. Except humans. Now the server is down. Sharing this story with people I don't know or care about. No offense to Qtip or Swish tho cause they're alright.

Probably get to level 5 then uninstall again cause its a semi boring waste of time and I can't ignore the future but its fun to be a wizard. I look forward to your opinions.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:50 AM
Banned

Wanna hear how my story ends?

Both accounts hacked lol

I go on support forums, quite a bit of "I got hacked" posts

Good thing i was only lvl23

The end
Old 01-17-2017, 06:04 AM
Banned

Hmm something to do with server changing names i guess, other users having the same problem i get
Old 01-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got to 13 as a human. Rerolled horde because alliance are literal retards and their overall stupidity is unbearable
Yup, its blue server shit on that side. People hanging out in Goldshire dancing, roleplaying and being online hipsters.

Played horde on live, don't think it will ever change honestly.

Maintenance is shit though, wonder what they'll tell us it was for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Aviak

IF MY LEVEL 4 ROGUE GET DELETED I WILL LOSE MY SHIT.

I HAVE ALREADY LOOTED 3 6-SLOT MOTHER FUCKING BAGS.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

really starting to notice the ping gap playing with 300ms hard getting any decent stun locks on rogue esp vs the euro players with 50ms. stealth seems way easier to see through also, like way bigger then ever, even with 5/5 MoD.

also the hacked accounts got deleted, not like it wasn't obvious seeing a 60 rogue with 23 honor kills that had thunderfury + a CTS with full bloodfang/work up and rank 14. not sure what they thought if they weren't really trying to be completely 'look at me im cheating'
Old 01-20-2017, 06:03 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread