Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Large Bat

Default <The United Alts of Norrath> (Working Title)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%% The United Alts of Norrath %%%%%%%%

Tired of talking to the same, boring people you see every day in Norrath or just itching for a little time away from the monotony of your main's Norrathian life? Are you an altoholic? Then this is the guild for you!

The United Alts of Norrath (working title) is a guild for those of you that would like to expand your Norrathian social network. Have fun and level while making connections that may help your main's guild out during the next raid. Let's help improve the interconnectivity of the server by giving everyone a forum to meet others you may never have run into otherwise.

I've been thinking about doing this for months now and just never got around to it. However, I figured posting it here might help me get an idea of what kind of interest there might be for a guild of this type. If you're anything like me, you're an altoholic and probably have plenty of characters you're playing at one time. This guild would be for those alts.

I tend toward interacting with all of my guildmates instead of branching out to the greater population. By having everyone level up their alts in the guild, it's my hope that we can foster a greater interconnectivity between all of the upper tier guilds on the server. That way, should a guild need more players for a last minute raid, or just want to put a group together for some off-the-beaten-path exploring, you'll have a wider net of people to probe.

Please reply to the thread or as an in-game tell, to Cetran or Raseru, and feel free to reply with better names for the guild. Once there appears to be enough of us, I'll start the process and charter the guild.

Cheers!
Last edited by Cetran; 01-05-2017 at 03:40 PM..
Old 01-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Large Bat

Should've mentioned that new folks are also more than welcome to join. The whole purpose of the guild is to make the server more connected. So everyone is welcome.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Altaholics anonymous
Old 01-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Large Bat

Bahaha, love it
Old 01-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Aviak

"Band of Betas"
Closed Thread