Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Default Raid Suspending best idea GM's had in a long time

Anyone else agree that suspending Aftermath and Awakened was the best thing ever!?! And this is coming from someone who is in these guilds.

All these other guilds finally got a chance to kill some of these dragons. Enjoy some classic velious content. good job staff, and whaaaat they did a repop too? /clap

As far as the rest of you who won't leave up some mobs for the lesser guilds once in awhile. These guilds killed them all, they were able to kill them all. They just don't want to give their lives away to raid on a emulated server.

All these dragons were killed without you being able to be there, life went on, everything will be ok, your characters are still there. Maybe you could share some spawns with these guys who don't want to "Race" each week more often.

I don't even know a reason for this post, i just think its fucking awesome that all these guilds came together and got to enjoy some new fun content and by the sounds of it, had a ton of fun. Well done

TLDR: Learn to share, its just a game.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Just implement Class C/R/FFA system and be done with it. We're on what, month 18 of Velious? It aint new.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Banned

What? Did not read.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Boo Fifi. BOO
Old 01-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Only downside is those nice collapsed mid weekend windows are now going to be messier than they've been in a long long time.

Still happy to see everybody getting in on the fun!
Old 01-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

#goplaymorephinny!
Old 01-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Aviak

I like seeing the other guilds get a shot at all the ToV mobs without Awaken/Aftermath breathing down their necks foaming at the mouth. Bird Dogging them with a timer countdown reminder every 5 minutes. Perhaps we will see more competition...HOWEVER.. I would like to see the new competition have to play by the same rules... ie no FTE on Lady M while engaged on a raid target in another zone etc....
I am in Aftermath and I am ok with seeing these guys get a shot at this and I am happy for the sim pop right after.
I would like to see the fte race rule go away.. alt tab fbs manipulation ruined that for everyone.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the worst part of this suspension is having to see all the neckbeards getting SoulFire so they can prepare to take back raid scene
They don't need those soulfires to beat the casual players. They can do that just by being willing to stare at walls for hours on end--something most folks aren't willing to do. The soulfires are so they can beat each other.

Danth
Old 01-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Both class c guilds have been suspended simultaneously. Class r got 10 days? give or take of free mobs for that period out of the year. This is nothing new. Enjoy the pixels while you can. They're going to be thirsty once that raid suspension is up.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Class c= https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...x/66094392.jpg

Class R = http://rockvideogames.com/wp-content...1jp0756o0a.png

Dont be a C
Closed Thread