Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi everyone! I'm a young paladin ( level 23 ) and i'm looking to borrow a fungi tunic for this wonderful three day weekend we have. I will return it Monday night. I am a very kind person and I would never steal or cheat. I promise! This is not a scam or a joke. If you can help please contact me in game, my name is "Playforkeeps." Thanks!
This definitely isn't Gaffin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 01-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is jerks and trolls!!!

Also please give me a fungi too.
I got an extra you can have if you want. Can probably log in on Weds.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

the second I can roll a froglok paladin I will.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

never been banned or rmted can u nerds say the same thing fir urselves im excelent i have a manastone
Old 01-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never been banned or rmted can u nerds say the same thing fir urselves im excelent i have a manastone
I think you got a five finger discount on that manastone Salaryman, why not be an Honest Joe?
Old 01-22-2017, 02:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default ok so...

ok so im level 33 and a half now and im starting to grow too high for a fungi to really matter..... i am hoping to buy a full set of dwarf cultural armor because it looks like a very strong set for a mid level paladin like me... i have about 1.2k saved up and if anyone could either give me parts of the set or loan me the amount i need to buy a set it would be really awesome... i would of course pay you back over time as i saved up more and more plat from leveling higher and higher with my new armor. I will also be able to give even more plat up front depending on what you gave me because i could sell whatever item i was replacing. thanks for your time and please trolls and people with mean comments please do not post.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Someone told me once that you can play this game without twinking just fine.

No nobody believed him of course cuz the same guy said tanks should make friends with healers.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok so im level 33 and a half now and im starting to grow too high for a fungi to really matter..... i am hoping to buy a full set of dwarf cultural armor because it looks like a very strong set for a mid level paladin like me... i have about 1.2k saved up and if anyone could either give me parts of the set or loan me the amount i need to buy a set it would be really awesome... i would of course pay you back over time as i saved up more and more plat from leveling higher and higher with my new armor. I will also be able to give even more plat up front depending on what you gave me because i could sell whatever item i was replacing. thanks for your time and please trolls and people with mean comments please do not post.
On a server full of fat cats the only way you could secure items up front is if there was some kind of binding contract... and you know they'd do it too if they could.

You give me 1.2k, but you pay me 50% on top of the going rate etc.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Swish loves to talk about fat cats. Hmm.