Default marelith pumped and some anon

thats who makes up like 90% of the red community now congratulations
Old 01-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

120 on last night.

Just saying.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

I would wager that any guild using DKP or whatever loot system has the same benefits for new members as any other guild would.

New members would most likely clean up on a horde of the lower level items to the point of getting more than most long term high dkp members. DKP slathers new players in low-mid tier love very rapidly.

By contrast a new guild is going to be able to offer next to nothing for the majority of members for a good long time.

This is just my guess, but I'm seeing a lot of returning faces. New owners or old, don't know, but lots the mental ward must have left the doors unlocked.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Plus unless your a rogue or cleric, expect to never get your epic in apex. only if its totally needed will you get one. I sold one for 45k and then the orb for the chardok scroll/ixi scepter for 20k alone. no one does royals anymore, cleric epics rare as fuck.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned

pop spiking like cobain
Old 01-19-2017, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus unless your a rogue or cleric, expect to never get your epic in apex. only if its totally needed will you get one. I sold one for 45k and then the orb for the chardok scroll/ixi scepter for 20k alone. no one does royals anymore, cleric epics rare as fuck.
Wrong. Apex got my epic done for my enchanter the first night I joined. I still wield my rod of insidious glamour because a snake head looks dumb. But you're wrong.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:31 AM
Banned

I miss you Qtip, especially that time you got angry when someone PvP'd your alt and were sending very mad tells about telling em to wait there while you log in your chanter
Closed Thread