Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree with tune here .
I can't seem to wana pvp or log in. The rules benefit the crybabies and shit talkers .Im all for LnS but not when the person is talkin shit or bending the rules to fuck with you . There should be no mercy
The rules say if there is shit talking or taunting they forfeit LnS. If someone talks shit then kill them again.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Tunes rep went up over 9000.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reputation only mattered on live when you had a high lv character. Having a bad rep meant you did not get into raids etc. I remember pissing off an entire guild by KS'ing Mitty from someone and looting the gold ring. Not that it was a huge guild but I remember someone was gonna make jewelry for me and told me to fuck off cause I KS'd Mitty.
I was also banned from raiding on RZ in all anti pk guilds. Was always a nice guy but just the reputation of being PK got you that.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Eq pvp promotes players that are likely to pick all star teams against regular teams in sports game.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Back on topic.

I actually do think if you talk shit and your the one lns'ing you should lose the priveledge. Kinda goes against the pnp idea ya think?

If you killed me then well you can say what ya want to be honest, you did win. Be happy ya got your corpse kinda deal.

Pretty fair imo.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 01-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq pvp promotes players that are likely to pick all star teams against regular teams in sports game.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Tune, multiple time banned player, making post about rep after just tagging Maximilian a guy banned for account stripping and deletion. Isn't agatha in your guild? This is where normally id post the twenty plus current and former nihilum members banned for game infractions but it's been done so many times already before.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Banned

I'd bet if Red Dawn started blocking Nihilum from more dragons, they would let HB back in.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is where normally id post the twenty plus current and former nihilum members banned for game infractions but it's been done so many times already before.
You also used to include Sektor in that list because of RMT. Now he's tagged in the guild. It's getting hard to take you seriously as a leader. I was lured in by your original message of nice play etc but you sling as much shit as anyone on these forums and in OOC. Please try to lead by example and if you want to make a stand on principals then do so and don't back down from them. It's not too late.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Banned

nah it is too late
Closed Thread