Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Banned

I saw them getting PL'd char is under like 3 weeks old. Forum Account 2010, Implant from blue vis a plat/onion infusion into red meta economy.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw them getting PL'd char is under like 3 weeks old. Forum Account 2010, Implant from blue vis a plat/onion infusion into red meta economy.
Good job, keep up the good work buddy, I can tell you are really on to something here.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Banned

thx, i'm not really worried about it, but the fact stands that "Godspeed" has less fame/infmamy than runlvlzero/miria/niem/vari/azure/starwind, i'm not speeking from my own ego, I know were I stand, I'm just lulzing at how far below many others are.

non-factors-forumquesting vs other non-factors-and trying to do in a bluebie way, always a win in my book of playcards.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confirmed never heard of godspeed
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 01-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Banned

I'm on probation irl
Old 01-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Banned

its not a thing at all tbh
just sayin
Old 01-17-2014, 10:18 PM
Orc

diet mountain dew baby dead side city
never was there ever a chew so pretty
do you think we'll be in guk forever?
do you think we'll be in guk...
Last edited by snapjamma; 01-17-2014 at 10:23 PM..
Old 01-17-2014, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

I say the GMs do opposite of Free Tune. Ban his forum account, his IP, and anyone who logs in from his state.

Quiet - Ranger
Old 01-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say the GMs do opposite of Free Tune. Ban his forum account, his IP, and anyone who logs in from his state.

Quiet - Ranger
you talk alot of shit

whatd i do to u again? besides casual pvp
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Well... lets do the math. Starting with the fact that I was a fresh start character, with no PLing, no char on blue, rolling one of the most under powered classes, without hand outs. No jersey shore crew or IRL friends who play this game and assisted.

You've been involved in my character death I'd say 35 times. ~ 5 times I've managed to dodge you by zoning faster
I've killed you one time on Valk 1 time, today.

You've destroyed roughly 50 different exp opportunities I had since I started by either killing me or members of my group. Or simply zoning in and Harry Potter mapping directly to our group, regardless of how obscure the location. You literally go in a circle jerk pattern from EJ-TT-Seb - DL- KC on some weird patrol to make sure leveling was nearly impossible unless your guild was raiding.

You're a the number 2 of a guild that kills mobs on the soul basis of preventing any other characters who aren't members of that guild from gearing up and competing. Being a fresh start here I believed that was an absurd premise and didn't buy in to it. As current status goes, I will not obtain my epics within the next 5-6 months.

You're a griefing fuck, you've killed me naked pre-pnp 3 times, and been involved in corpse camping me twice in fear pre-pnp.

You walked around with this idea that you were immune to the rules and then with the GMs watching, like literally watching and frapsing, you got caught breaking PnP and got thrown so far off the server that the population increased nearly 25% in the 2 days after you were gone. More characters have gained levels 52-60 in the post -tune era than in the 3 months prior combined. More Dragons and raid mobs have been downed by other guilds in the post-tune era then in the previous 6 months. More mass pvp has happened then in the entire time you were humping characters in zones.

If you think, I mean, if you can't look back and see how absolutely dreadful you were on the server, if you think you deserve any type of mercy, then you haven't really learned anything and deserve to have more characters banned.
Closed Thread