Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Aviak

I lost a bag of rogue gear, raven scale, fbss and blood points back on live a long time ago to a passing guard on the other side of the wall. When I logged back in, it was just in time to see the message "Guard such and such picks up an item off the ground =(.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

I'd love to help you out with some starter gear if you need it, let me know! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takii Huggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lost a bag of rogue gear, raven scale, fbss and blood points back on live a long time ago to a passing guard on the other side of the wall. When I logged back in, it was just in time to see the message "Guard such and such picks up an item off the ground =(.
I remember those messages in classic, to the effect of, "Ho, hum look what I found!" as a guard passed by some coin you were trying to transfer so your alt could buy spells.

It was a sad day the first time that happened to me.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takii Huggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is hilarious
Old 12-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Npc picking up drop xfer items is very very classic.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

So many discrete places to drop bags bro. If you dropped it near other players you're doing it wrong.

I've even dropped bags in that little shack near EC tunnel before.

SHHHHH!
Old 12-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

I only drop xfer things I wouldn't care if I lost. Anyone drop xfering things that they can't afford to lose is taking a huge risk.

I camp out the char that I am transferring to at the spot, then log on the other one, first, too. Every second saved is important.

There's a lot of spots that no one goes to that you can use.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

My favorite drop-xfer spot was the very backside of rando Kelethin houses (where you're b/w the rail and the house). Never lost anything to a drop transfer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to trist4n Send a message via AIM to trist4n Send a message via Yahoo to trist4n

I've Xfered a lot of items with a lot of different folks in the past. I think it might say something, a little bit, that you would prefer to trust the ground than your fellow players. Just ask somebody of a reputable guild or in Dial A Port next time, and if they have time, and can help, they will.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

I attempted a drop transfer behind a tree in Warslick's Woods after killing Grachy the Destroyer once.

Goatnapper must have been pretty peeved, thinking he was going to steal a clicky earring, but actually only got a sarnak hide mask!
Last edited by Jimjam; 12-06-2016 at 04:11 PM..
Closed Thread