Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Quilbilly Tribalism is also an option, but its not the dominant strategy

eternal challenger
Old 08-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently an officer council that splits 4:4 between dyed-in-the-wool hardcore poopsockers stuck on the box since its reception and sociable normies who do it for the love of pvp doesnt float

because the normies burn out and the lifers cant bury their grievances and self-destruct over ego and pixels

gotta do it like Empire/Holo: 1 leader (raid sheduling, loot calls, greenlights/denies apps), 2-3 group of loyalists (split into 1 group of officers, 2 groups of footmen) who get all the good stuff....and the rest is just tag along meat shields
Nihilum was the same way. You are talking about this strategy as if it is bad. If you don't have the competent leader and loyal goons toxic people like Agatha can spread doubt and chaos pretty quick and before you know it the guild is splitting in two.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

nobody wins on an emulator unless you cashed out early and made some coin off of this trashcan
Old 08-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody wins on an emulator unless you cashed out early and made some coin off of this trashcan
True, but according to that logic, the real winners are the ones who never play or post here at all, but instead spend their time doing good work and being righteous for the sake of pleasing God because that's the greatest success, God willing. Even though I foolishly waste time on activities like this anyway.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Good responses though. Seems like you need a solid leader then a group of dedicated friends and the strongest willingness to be the best; then some extra warmbodies for numbers. Then the only other factors are the individuals and how good they are on their own.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
instead spend their time doing good work and being righteous for the sake of pleasing God because that's the greatest success
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

This is what you get, God willing, if you are appreciative to the All-Mighty and do good, avoid evil and seek forgiveness. Except its multiplied to unimaginable quality and you get to be honored, high ranking, and allied with the Omnipotent and the most powerful beings in existence like the angels and the best of mankind; among other benefits like being served the purest drinks while reclining in shade and silk and having no fatigue. As opposed to the opposite which is a humiliating and painful retribution in hell that's reserved for the losers, wicked and arrogant rejecters, despite those being synonymous. Make your choice, God willing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paradise-01.jpg (103.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg mixed-fruits.jpg (67.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg mansion.jpg (95.6 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by Saludeen; 08-24-2017 at 03:13 PM..
Old 08-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I am reading all of that and thinking your pot dealer sprayed raid on your shit. Maybe get a new pot dealer.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

I win I'm banging chix
Old 08-25-2017, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

You are banging chicks on your level, and I can respect that. Go in peace weasel.
Closed Thread