Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Saludeen, I'm fine with what God has given me already. Every morning I wake up surrounded by my family. Three beautiful healthy boys and a beautiful wife. God has already rewarded me more than I deserve.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

what happened to that servedick website he had in his profile

did the government shut him down? that islam shit is against the law

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-25-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned

i will do all in my power to destroy brad's back pill fantasy paradise
Old 08-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened to that servedick website he had in his profile

did the government shut him down? that islam shit is against the law
Nah. But you'll rot in hell for lying about me and being evil at your core. Thank God.
Enjoy your respite while you can. Or even better, end it early and do the world a favor.
Last edited by Saludeen; 08-27-2017 at 08:18 PM..
Old 08-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saludeen, I'm fine with what God has given me already. Every morning I wake up surrounded by my family. Three beautiful healthy boys and a beautiful wife. God has already rewarded me more than I deserve.
Then may God bless you even more for your humility and appreciation for what you already have.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) One level headed intelligent leader who demands respect and has an unhealthy amount of playtime.
This was always the best guild on the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 08-30-2017, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. But you'll rot in hell for lying about me and being evil at your core. Thank God.
Enjoy your respite while you can. Or even better, end it early and do the world a favor.
You are saying I'm cursed like an Egyptian tomb raider based on some posts I made on elfsim forums regarding "Saludeen"?

damn why didn't someone tell me how this shit worked??? selfish pricks.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-31-2017, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are saying I'm cursed like an Egyptian tomb raider based on some posts I made on elfsim forums regarding "Saludeen"?

damn why didn't someone tell me how this shit worked??? selfish pricks.
No

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

39:60 And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about God, their faces will be darkened. Is there not an abode in Hell for the arrogant ones?

11:8 And if We delay for them the retribution to a near period, they will say: "What has kept it?" Alas, on the day it comes to them, nothing will turn it away from them, and they will be surrounded by that which they used to mock.

35:37 And they will scream in it: "Our Lord, let us out, and we will work righteousness instead of the works we used to do." Did We not give you a long life so that he who would remember would take heed, and a warner came to you? Therefore, taste, for the transgressors will have no supporter.

43:76 And We did not wrong them, but it was they who were the wrongdoers.

43:77 And they called out: "O Malek, please let your Lord terminate us!" He will say: "No, you are remaining."

86:17 So respite the rejecters, respite them for a while.

15:3 Leave them to eat and enjoy, and let them be preoccupied with wishful thinking. They will come to know.

30:57 So on that Day, the excuses of those who transgressed will not help them, nor will they be allowed to return.

39:20 But those who reverence their Lord, they will have dwellings constructed upon dwellings, with rivers flowing beneath them. The promise of God, and God does not break the promise.

39:61 And God will save those who were righteous as their reward. No harm will touch them, nor will they grieve.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

as a guild leader on red 99, a box legend, first windstriker outside nihilum (awarded to saporro), First to be crowned outside nihilum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFNHpMddo), best monk on the server (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOy8p0mqD7o), underdog, role model, saint, proud member of azrael, I would say the most important concept in winning meaningful pvp in any game is teamwork. working as a team being able to communicate concisely and efficiently will be the most powerful tool in any engagement.
Last edited by hokuten99; 08-31-2017 at 02:28 AM..
Old 08-31-2017, 02:40 AM
Banned

lol
Closed Thread