Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your example of plausible deniability is a screen shot posted by your own guild, that you claim may have been staged to damage your guild on another emulated server, carefully recreating the faydedar kill with well known p99 players titles, gear, and even fixed guild tags to be classic like they are on p99, and that said screenshot was then uploaded to your own page by tiggles to do what exactly?

Ya that seems like plausible deniability to me also.
I think it's really unlikely, but really all any of the 250+ new applicants would have to do is cast invis with no see invis and human skele models turned on and stand ontop of Macca while TMO was taking kill screencaps. Not sure where you guys got the idea it would be any more difficult than that. UI is hidden in the screenshot for fucks sake. While very unlikely, all the empire members calling for a guild-wide punishment out of the gate rather than calling to punish the player in question is telling in its own.

keep in mind i think the screenshot is most likely to be legitimate, just pointing out how shit-easy it would be to fake if you had a pulse.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Those files were passed around in Whatsapp to everyone currently in my sig.

Macca is not the only person hacking and breaking the #1 rule of playing on this project.

Take the appropriate actions please devs.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Macca is not the only person hacking and breaking the #1 rule of playing on this project.

agree wholly, i'm not going to out anyone but there's several members in empire well known to also be running human skele models among other expoits.

also raises the debate of "if human skele models aren't allowed, why is using luclin models to exploit tStaff procs allowed?"
Old 07-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i've never used it or even attempted to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've never used it or even attempted to
I ain't accusing you dawg.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
I ain't accusing you dawg.
Doors, may I ask how you came to the conclusion that the people listed in your signature are indeed hackers?

Can we see some of the data that the supposed Aim Chat Frat has compiled on these alleged criminals?
Old 07-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Aviak

First off Doors you should have some kinda proof that people are doing something wrong before you blindly accuse them just cause they are in some chat. The ability to change models was opened up to the whole server at same time it was to our watsapp (pras to your spies).
Not sure what I did to you bro, but you should figure out what you are talking about before you start pointing fingers. Oh well, I suppose kids will be kids.
G'Luck with your lawyer questing bro, I'll be enjoying the game.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelzai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off Doors you should have some kinda proof that people are doing something wrong before you blindly accuse them just cause they are in some chat. The ability to change models was opened up to the whole server at same time it was to our watsapp (pras to your spies).
Not sure what I did to you bro, but you should figure out what you are talking about before you start pointing fingers. Oh well, I suppose kids will be kids.
G'Luck with your lawyer questing bro, I'll be enjoying the game.

Is this picture before or after you removed the illegal files?
Old 07-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Wow empire getting desperate huh
Closed Thread