Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smoking glue and drinking gas. no wonder theyre still in the stone age.
hahahahah
Old 01-21-2015, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

My friends and I attended a consignment shop's everything-must-go out of business auction.

One of the things that came in a box I bought was a porcelain spanish soldier. Once we got home, upon further inspection the soldier's head was a painted cork.. sealed.

The smell of alcohol absolutely flooded my nose, almost like rubbing alcohol. One giant swig and I was sure it was Brandy, and ollllllldddddd
Old 01-21-2015, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITtVjtr5-Y
Old 01-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Powerthurst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
Old 01-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dont snort what you can drink
Old 01-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Nastiest thing I ever had was in Australia, some kind of home brew wine which you sip out of an Army ration style container... fucking horrible :/
Old 01-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Liquid codiene mixed with cranberry redbull. Was like being drunk, while your face and throat are completely numb. My voice went super raspy and I could do nothing but laugh pretty much for the 4 hours it was in my system. The girl I drank it with didnt mix with redbull and was nodded out for the 4 hours.
Old 01-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liquid codiene mixed with cranberry redbull. Was like being drunk, while your face and throat are completely numb. My voice went super raspy and I could do nothing but laugh pretty much for the 4 hours it was in my system. The girl I drank it with didnt mix with redbull and was nodded out for the 4 hours.
2 shots of lean and some jolly ranchers. top it off with sprite.

I was walking around like a fucking zombie. took a perc on top of it, drove to the video store at about 6 mph and spent 3 hours reading every movie box in the store.

I just stick to the herb these days
Old 01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

In 1991, Cisco's tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right). The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate. Read the FTC's full investigation on their own web page at this link. Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed. Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for. Cisco will make a new man out of you. And he wants some too.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes. The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel. Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED." This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time. A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Banned

Never had em, but it could just be that its so heavily flavored and sweetened that you dont realize how alcoholic it is, so you slam it and wake up naked on top of the police station with a stolen golf cart
Closed Thread