Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default Shaman Epic - Black Dire Step

Hello to anyone who has completed this on P99 - I'd like to ask your opinion on options for winning this fight. My current understanding is that you need at least a 50+ tank and a Cleric, because he is almost totally magic resistant.

I am wondering if maybe just a Shaman Healing a well geared 60ish tank would do it. The logistics of trying to get mutliple people into place for a 4 hr contested spawn in a rather out of the way place makes me ask this question. It's doable, but I really don't like to trouble people, especially if it means waiting a long time, or othewise holding their schedules open for a spawn time some number of hours in advance.

I have even wondered if a 57 Shaman with the best shaman pet might possibly solo it by chain casting pets. This should risky and problematic at best, but I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Any input?

Edit: Damnit, I put this into the wrong forum. I am going to copy it into the correct one and hopefully a mod will delete this.
Last edited by mwatt; 01-31-2012 at 09:07 PM..
Closed Thread