Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Banned

I thought this was RnF for a bit there...
Old 05-15-2018, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Once it takes a hold of us, it never lets go.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiadashi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yay Ennewi, nice video and any comming from you soon maybe? Hope all is well and thxs for all the past vids 8)
There are better odds of guessing the number in the fungi giveaway thread than the date for a new upload.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Fire Giant

Understanding Personality Disorders
Personality disorders are deeply ingrained ways of thinking and behaving that are inflexible and generally lead to impaired relationships with others. Mental health professionals formally recognize 10 disorders that fall into three clusters, although there is now known to be much overlap between the disorders, each of which exists on a spectrum:

Cluster A — Odd or eccentric disorders, including paranoid personality disorder, as well as schizoid and schizotypal personalities.

Cluster B — Dramatic or erratic disorders, including narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, and borderline personality disorder.

Cluster C — Anxious or fearful disorders, including avoidant personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, and obsessive-compulsive personality disorder.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

No surprise that all the beards come out of the woodwork on this topic. This hit them where it hurts and triggered them hard. Fantastic work OP!
Old 05-18-2018, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are better odds of guessing the number in the fungi giveaway thread than the date for a new upload.
I can wait for those odds im patient 8)
Old 05-18-2018, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"self love" is very important to mental health. you can't really "love" anyone else properly unless you practice "self loving" religiously. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The gate to self love is self-care. Even if you don't love yourself you start to learn to by taking care of yourself whether you want to or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summer of 99 was camping some Rubicite in the throne room in Cazic Thule. The zone typically had 40-50 people in it all humping the dream of red armor. The throne room has two groups in it by itself, one group pulling to each side of the entrance area. Well apparently the group camping Avatar of Fear got overwhelmed but what was unique was that due to its location most groups just died badly down in the camp. Not this time. The avatar of Fear made it up to the Top floor, along with every mob between. There was so much carnage, so many lives cut short. The blood was ankle deep in some spot, the temple floor the same shade as the rubicite armor we had all come seeking. It truly was one of the great massacres I’ve ever witnessed on this game and it still haunts my dreams to this day. Being a paladin I was able to survive but some days I wish I hadn’t.
It sounds like you are experiencing some post-traumatic stress. Are there any particular things in your day-to-day life that you experience that take you back to this moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Understanding Personality Disorders
Personality disorders are deeply ingrained ways of thinking and behaving that are inflexible and generally lead to impaired relationships with others. Mental health professionals formally recognize 10 disorders that fall into three clusters, although there is now known to be much overlap between the disorders, each of which exists on a spectrum:

Cluster A — Odd or eccentric disorders, including paranoid personality disorder, as well as schizoid and schizotypal personalities.

Cluster B — Dramatic or erratic disorders, including narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, and borderline personality disorder.

Cluster C — Anxious or fearful disorders, including avoidant personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, and obsessive-compulsive personality disorder.
The most difficult aspect of clinical work is trying to ascertain where the mental illness ends and the personality begins. Except for borderline personality disorder. That one really jumps out.
Last edited by Skinned; 05-18-2018 at 04:56 PM..
Old 05-18-2018, 06:47 PM
Kobold

I like the post friendoid. Whilst on the subject of mental health, I know that I can't be the only one on here who plays fat & naked while smearing lipstick all over his face and sobbing uncontrollably. I've tried everything possible to get my character to respect me but what's the point. Why should he? WHY SHOULD ANY OF MY ALTS?!?!
Old 05-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Banned

Cool
Old 05-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Banned

fwiw 'rockwell' would have been better
Closed Thread