Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

Default Most Important/Powerful Clickies for Each Pure Caster?

Having most experience with necros I was curious what the other pure casters consider "game changers" / must-have utility items.

For the necro I'd say it's:

VP-staff,
10th coldain ring,
Epic,
PoHate focus book
Velketor bracer,

Elder Beads,
Z-heart.
Whatever else I'm forgetting?

I think these items make fairly massive differences to the power level of a necro. What (if any) similar level items are there for the other pure casters? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Aviak

my most important clicky is my jboots....I would have died so many times with out them on my enchanter.... XD other than that, eh I don't use much clickys be size my goblin ring for insta invis to break charm

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Old 06-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnoshinku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my most important clicky is my jboots....I would have died so many times with out them on my enchanter.... XD other than that, eh I don't use much clickys be size my goblin ring for insta invis to break charm
and rod to reset spell cooldowns for chanter. I even use the rod of insidious glamour from ranged if I don't like holding the yellow wand purely for the spell refresh.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and rod to reset spell cooldowns for chanter. I even use the rod of insidious glamour from ranged if I don't like holding the yellow wand purely for the spell refresh.
Rod is primary only. Told anymore lies today?

A must have for magician is a few root nets. Doesn't hurt to have a few on any class really but those without access to root especially benefit.
Last edited by Caiu; 06-11-2017 at 09:34 AM..
Old 06-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rod is primary only. Told anymore lies today?

A must have for magician is a few root nets. Doesn't hurt to have a few on any class really but those without access to root especially benefit.
I didn't lie I made a mistake in typing it's early bro. I use the rod from inventory is what i meant to say on the chanter to avoid holding the rod in hand. on larger races it looks silly to me (like erudite/high elf etc.) so, on my high elf I would use it from inventory slot.

I notice you sure like to come out of the woodwork to attack me, I guess when you steal peoples items ingame you got to try hard to make others look bad to make yourself look good, right?

Once a thief always a thief, Caiu. Hope you can live with that seeing it's your personal cross to bear. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Banned

i just dont like you. Back on topic.

Soulfire is handy for everyone. For pure casters this isnt bad to carry around https://wiki.project1999.com/Mystic_Cloak
Last edited by Caiu; 06-11-2017 at 10:58 AM..
Old 06-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just dont like you. Back on topic.

Soulfire is handy for everyone. For pure casters this isnt bad to carry around https://wiki.project1999.com/Mystic_Cloak
It's ok not to be liked, but it does matter why you are not liked. Back on topic.

Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring is useful if you want to give up an ear slot for a spell refresh item too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

While not a clickie but you mentioned Zheart , essence of nature will change your life as a caster.

Enchanter epic is pretty cool because having mana free haste is awesome and great for hasting pets.

Wort pots are life savers
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Manastone
Old 06-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Even with limited zones and without any kind of regen/rune clicky, Manastone is pretty awesome. Being able to instantly generate enough mana for one or two extra casts is quite powerful.
Closed Thread