Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Aviak

Default Spell gem mapping is still not right

p99mapping.jpg

The mapping on the spell gems are not right still. Is there any way to download the correct mappings? The snare spell gem is the "SOW" picture, and all my shaman buffs are "strength" buff gem pictures. I don't remember this in classic.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Aviak

* drowsy instead of snare sorry
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

This thread has various spell gem icons, including classic, Luclin (which is what is shown above), Titanium, and WoW icons.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11949

Can try downloading and using those (just follow instructions in first post) and see if it clears up the issue.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Aviak

Default hey

This is where i downloaded the new spell gems from. They are better than the old ones, but are still not mapped right.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Duxa installer fixes this I'm fairly sure - you get to specify which spell icons you want (classic, or more recent versions)
Old 12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The snare spell gem is the "SOW" picture, and all my shaman buffs are "strength" buff gem pictures. I don't remember this in classic.
I think this is classic. Shaman buffs were muscle-y arms (str,dex, cha, etc.), yellow shields (inner fire, talisman), blue hands (regen), or boots (sow, quickness).

Snare was a boot as well; druid root was the little sprout in the dirt, all other roots were the mound of dirt.

Annoyingly... snare and slow both have blue backgrounds on the effect icon, which usually means its beneficial. Sucks, but I'm pretty sure this is all classic.
Closed Thread