Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Banned

Okay Elderan, who should be banned right now that isn't? I have my list, do you?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Banned

wait heartbrand donates to this server?

LOL . getting that money worth big guy?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay Elderan, who should be banned right now that isn't? I have my list, do you?
This is not the place to talk about who should be banned and who should not really.

There are examples that have been talked about for ages now and I don't think it is necessary to rehash them here.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, Ender banned for threatening server integrity. Nihilum response- fuck you Rogean we will all band together to power level and regear said racist hacker so he can get back to it.
Not entirely sure why Ender was banned, but he's a guildie and his IP wasn't banned, if the GM's wanted him off the server it would be. I have the utmost respect for the staff on p1999, and am glad to be part of the server, and am always happy to help a guildie in need.

Honestly where do you come up with this shit? It's like when you realized Azrael couldn't win you figured your best bet was to make shit up, and try to annoy people off the server. Strangely your guild being annoying dipshits is why Nihilum is so hard on you. If you closed your mouths for 10 consecutive seconds you'd probably get breathing space. And the sad thing about it is it's the same 10 dipshits making it hard on the rest of your guild, which actually has some decent people.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly where do you come up with this shit?
see below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ender 2.0 is level 60 and after next VP will be full VP gear...

Amusing how everyone came together to aid him as a loyal member to Nihilum. Offering PLing, Epic, VP key pieces...etc etc.

Cannot say the same for Mellowyellow i hear.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Banned

Actually raze we like the pressure .. It makes the server more fun if it wasn't for the little pvp that nihilum and azrael has I wouldn't be here .. The only thing that gets me wondering is why do you guys farm mobs or zones that no1 needs items from or port up to hate to wipe force a new guild on the server ... Then proceeding to kill all the mobs for pixels that will just rott or for xxx players 5th alt
Old 03-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

And raze didn't you try and sneak your way into azrael ? And mellow outed your ass haha if azrael so bad why try so hard to get in ... Don't tell me you were spying ... Becouse like you guys said we already have like 3 spy's why do you need another
Old 03-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually raze we like the pressure .. It makes the server more fun if it wasn't for the little pvp that nihilum and azrael has I wouldn't be here .. The only thing that gets me wondering is why do you guys farm mobs or zones that no1 needs items from or port up to hate to wipe force a new guild on the server ... Then proceeding to kill all the mobs for pixels that will just rott or for xxx players 5th alt
Because that is what top guilds do. Even in Fires of Heaven on a non pvp server we did not allow any other guild to get another boss kill until well later in the game. On a red server it is even more important to not let your enemy get items which can help in PVP.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

hilarious people are still defending this scum scrub.

this player is banned for a reason and has bans for sickening racist attacks.

its astonishing people overlook simple facts.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because that is what top guilds do. Even in Fires of Heaven on a non pvp server we did not allow any other guild to get another boss kill until well later in the game. On a red server it is even more important to not let your enemy get items which can help in PVP.
I'm not talkig boss kills I'm talking trash mobs
Closed Thread