Old 12-15-2011, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

I see a UI
Old 12-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

AND I DONT USE IT SON
Old 12-23-2011, 04:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I just started to learn how to kite from level 8, this is a screen shot of my largest kite so far of 47 mob at FOB, went from level 15 2 yellow to 16 almost 1 yellow.

P.S.: Just broke my record and did a 51 mob kite

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rykerz; 12-23-2011 at 04:34 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where in EK did you kite? By the gorge? I hate that part because I always run into the walls and die, hahaha.
^bad
Old 12-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^bad
Aren't you admittedly one of the worst bards to be a part of p99 which eventually led you to rage quit red because you were so bad you died 70 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be interested in knowing how much exp I really did w/ exp leeching/exp penalties/75+ exp deaths/44 Levels, lol god damn if it isn't over 60. I'll take a free L60 if kunark ever comes out.
Also LOL at this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depending on time of day (due to zone in lag), would twist L18 dot or L2/18 dots while substituting instruments on cursor
OMG you would *sometimes* actually use both songs!! Can you believe that Geegoo? BOTH SONGS!!

\fistbump Geegoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned

Admittedly bad? No, I admitted that the server is coded/or hosted improperly as I've never experienced lag from players zoning in, out, or leveling up in my zones - not even circa 1999 when I played EverQuest, son.

Pretty obvious to see I never died when no one was in/zoning in/out of zone by death logs but if you'd prefer to twist words go for it! sounds like you're mad that someone with 5hours of experience as a bard is better at PVEing with it than you are? Damn bros sorry you dedicated your life to making videos on how to kite mindlessly and make guides about it. Think of all the money you could have made with an ebook !!! aka you bad
Last edited by Cast; 12-24-2011 at 11:50 PM..
Old 12-25-2011, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Reserving this space so I can pwn Cast again tomorrow as a Christmas present to myself.

Quote:
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reserving this space so I can pwn Cast again tomorrow as a Christmas present to myself.
aka you bad
Old 12-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Banned

still bad
Old 12-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Admittedly bad? No, I admitted that the server is coded/or hosted improperly as I've never experienced lag from players zoning in, out, or leveling up in my zones - not even circa 1999 when I played EverQuest, son.

Pretty obvious to see I never died when no one was in/zoning in/out of zone by death logs but if you'd prefer to twist words go for it! sounds like you're mad that someone with 5hours of experience as a bard is better at PVEing with it than you are? Damn bros sorry you dedicated your life to making videos on how to kite mindlessly and make guides about it. Think of all the money you could have made with an ebook !!! aka you bad
Merry christmas to myself, here we go.

Admitting you had 70+ xp deaths is admittance that you are terrible. For you to not even understand that speaks to how awful you actually are. Repeating a process that was perfected before you played takes nothing. Innovating that process is everything. So grats (i guess) on sometimes repeating the process, but dying 70+ times is hardly successful lol. Whats hilarious is that you are probably doing the method Hmozart made popular, which is far easier than the way I used to kite, in whch I was still way more successful than you. I have never died kiting on red, its retardedly easy, you just suck. Geegoo and I had such a good laugh when you tried to brag about SOMETIMES using both songs. Gawd that still cracks me up.

Quote:
Instead, I died over 75 times to mobs. That's what my logs say anyways, I contend it should be a lot more, though I didn't necessarily ragelog all that much so I guess its close...
Furthermore, you have actually probably spent more hours PVEing on a bard than I have, because on blue99 i was actually successful and leveled quickly, and you were so terrible and obsessed. Heres some funny/extremely sad quotes you wrote in your rage novel:

Quote:
Fact was, I had mentally planned on hitting 50 in 5-6 days played, and I had less than 2 weeks to hit it
Quote:
I kited for over 24 hours straight with a hand that I couldn't even feel. My only "break time" was logging or running back to my corpse courtesy of shitbox.
Quote:
I definitely felt and feel I wasted 8 days (/played) of my life.
^ that was about 20 days after the server came out.

Gawd it cracks me up to think of all the research and planning you did (watching my video lawl) beforehand for red, only to be so terrible that you ended up rage quitting because you couldn't outlevel a wizard. You played obsessively, 10 hours a day for a little under a month, and got frustrated because you sucked as a bard and were outplayed by lovely, so you quit. Then you wrote a pathetic essay trying to convince people that you were technically the fastest leveler even though you weren't since you died 75+ times because you sucked.

It puts a [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] on my face to think how sweaty sad and pathetic you must have been for those 20 days while failing at being the top player even though you devoted your entire unemployed life to it.

Aight gonna go call my granma and wish her a merry xmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Closed Thread