Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghesta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that being said, I think that everyone on the server should work together to kill as many haflings as possible. God damn pie eating bastards.
me rather eat gnomelegs, roasted if possible.. aww *drool*
that so delic.. delcio... deloici... delicoi... that so yummy!

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Last edited by Zordana; 02-24-2010 at 04:44 PM..
Old 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghesta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone zones into SolB and does a camp check, and you don't answer it, then they spend the next 20 minutes building a group, then 20 more minutes fighting down to the camp, to find that you're there and only keeping the camp half clear....

Guess what. I'd say fuck you, they get the camp.
This happened to me three times creating lguk groups only to spend 30 min getting a group together and another 20 getting down to the camp only to find an AFK enchanter sitting there holding it down after 3+ camp checks. I guess with the charm changes they are having a harder time? maybe time to try again.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Wow drama. Why does it seem like everybody is trying to screw somebody over for SOMETHING?

It's a GAME OMFG GUYS. You all act like actions in this game are so vitally important to your happiness that you must prove that you are justified in what you do.

Are you all so miserable in real life that a little item in a game matters that much to you?

It's sickening and depressing how many posts there are about this same drama bullshit. Ok, somebody stole a mob from you. People mug you and steal your money in real life. People steal your girlfriend from you leaving your a lonely loser. The government steals your money with taxes. Get used to it. It's the way of the world.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
YES.... it does matter. Why? Because the OP asked for advice. I'm not going to give advice based on unknowns. Just because he claims he's holding a camp, if he's not keeping it cleared, then he's NOT holding the camp. I could run a rogue to nagafen and say it's camped, but it's not. So specifics do matter.

Now that being said, I think that everyone on the server should work together to kill as many haflings as possible. God damn pie eating bastards.
It doesn't matter if it's an experience camp or a loot camp. A camp is a camp. If a player is camping an area, but is unable to clear an area nearby (named or not), then you can proceed to that uncleared area. The player can't claim they're camping them and not killing them, especially if said area is fully spawned.

And your Nagafen example is flawed because there's already established rules regarding raids.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioisk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow drama. Why does it seem like everybody is trying to screw somebody over for SOMETHING?

It's a GAME OMFG GUYS. You all act like actions in this game are so vitally important to your happiness that you must prove that you are justified in what you do.

Are you all so miserable in real life that a little item in a game matters that much to you?

It's sickening and depressing how many posts there are about this same drama bullshit. Ok, somebody stole a mob from you. People mug you and steal your money in real life. People steal your girlfriend from you leaving your a lonely loser. The government steals your money with taxes. Get used to it. It's the way of the world.

I'd recognize that typing anywhere. Hi Legend. Lots of accounts you have there.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

You are entitled to your camp for as long as you stay at that camp actively killing the mobs....if you are not actively killing mobs then GTFO...or atleast share the camp with others who CAN kill the mobs without 10minutes worth of med every pull.

If someone is stealing a camp YOU are camping (not a camp that you were pulling from while you camp a different spot or a camp that you left to go do something whether AFK or to sell or whatever), feel free to train them and get them the fuck out.

when you are actively killing and keeping control of the camp, no one should be allowed to steal shit from your spawns unless given permission....if they do then open fire on those jackasses
Old 02-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was in Misty Thicket. The Halfing Guards. The level 32 druid and level 33 Necromancer were claiming all 8 spawns.

We asked them to share considering 6 were up at a time while they kited for 45 seconds per kill. They said they claimed the whole wall. I said you can't claim 2 camps especially when theres still 6 mobs up while you're killing one.

I told them to choose top towers or archs (designated camps). They said we choose EVERYTHING ASSHOLES!

So we took the arch since all 4 guards were up and they still had 4 on their side. This is when Legend started fearing our mobs and trying to KS us. Silly Necro, you can't KS me. After that he tried to train us.

Yes Legend. Specifics do matter. You like making up stories don't you?
win! +1
Old 02-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter if it's an experience camp or a loot camp. A camp is a camp. If a player is camping an area, but is unable to clear an area nearby (named or not), then you can proceed to that uncleared area. The player can't claim they're camping them and not killing them, especially if said area is fully spawned.

And your Nagafen example is flawed because there's already established rules regarding raids.

Are you thick or do you just not comprehend what I write?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikeren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had this happen quite a number of times.

Like; sitting on unrest 2nd floor at the fireplace, killed the Reclusive ghoul magi 2 times during the day, and bang, a couple level 35 chars PLing a friend run into the room, gank the name, sit down, and start pulling everything they can while we med up.

Not much can be done.
Hey that happened to me a couple days ago as well in unrest. Think it was a druid pling a cleric.

Anyway imo if you don't respond to a CC then you aren't camping it. I hate people who don't respond to a CC. Although, I have never been able to make myself steal a camp from someone who doesn't respond.

Also, if you have a camp and you declare that camp in any CC and someone comes and takes it anyway, I say its fair game to train and KS or whatever.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Orc

Legend is indeed an idiot child and screams on OOC into the wee hours of the morning about all manner of inane bullshit.
Closed Thread