Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 03:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still my favorite player in the league to watch. I'm a big Vikings fan and although I was ok with the trade because they got a pretty damn good haul, I was not happy to see him go. Problem is the dude is a total malcontent. With hippy ass Pete Carroll in hippy ass Seattle I doubt he fit in. Probably a much better fit on the Jets where everyone from the coach down is a little bitch.
lol. pete carroll is such a modern day million dollar hippy that happens to be into football. I see him in his off time on his yaht fuckin young ass bitches, doin cigar sized lines of coke. dude is so care free. dudes a fuckin pimp. percy is kind of the opposite of that, and comes with the hardknock drama.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

So it was money and locker room? Had a whole "Wut?' moment when I saw he was traded.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Seattle paid 25 million in guaranteed money and gave up 3 picks to get him.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seattle paid 25 million in guaranteed money and gave up 3 picks to get him.
Yup, as a jets fan I'm glad they get to try him out for a year even if 7 million is way high for what is essentially a role player. I think this is more of a "see what geno can do with another decent weapon" since the seasons done anyway and there will be some rebuilding after its all said and done. Shame is rex is a great head coach who will probably be the teams scapegoat after a terrible season. I could've told you the jets would be 1-6 back in August when they failed to sign anyone to fill the gaping holes ij the defense. Rex will take some team's defense to the next level as a coordinator next season barring any miracle Epiphany by the jet's less than football savvy owner.

Essentially I think the seahawks win this trade in the long run despite investing a lot in a player who didn't do much. The jets won't do anything with him until they get a real QB and seattle is so good they can win without whatever minimal pruduction they got out of harvin.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 10-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Banned

Rex is gone after this season barring a miracle turnaround.

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
Last edited by Pokesan; 10-19-2014 at 12:09 AM..
Old 10-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, as a jets fan I'm glad they get to try him out for a year even if 7 million is way high for what is essentially a role player. I think this is more of a "see what geno can do with another decent weapon" since the seasons done anyway and there will be some rebuilding after its all said and done. Shame is rex is a great head coach who will probably be the teams scapegoat after a terrible season. I could've told you the jets would be 1-6 back in August when they failed to sign anyone to fill the gaping holes ij the defense. Rex will take some team's defense to the next level as a coordinator next season barring any miracle Epiphany by the jet's less than football savvy owner.

Essentially I think the seahawks win this trade in the long run despite investing a lot in a player who didn't do much. The jets won't do anything with him until they get a real QB and seattle is so good they can win without whatever minimal pruduction they got out of harvin.
I think its a low risk move with a high reward which is good. The only thing that would worry me would be that if Harvin couldn't fit in with the Super Bowl winning Seahawks then how is he going to fare on a team like the Jets that probably aren't going to be playing for much in a couple weeks? That offense certainly is challenged and he might mesh well with that Rex Ryan Jet attitude as well as becoming the number 1 guy he seems to want to be. I don't necessarily think Rex is gone depending on how the second half of the season goes because everyone had Rex fired before and then he finished strong and got extended. It could happen again.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Big Contract -
2 Fights with fellow WR's -
Forces change of Offensive gameplay due to limited playstyle -

Good athlete with tremendous speed but he can't take a hit and doesnt have his head on his shoulders...Just what Jets needs.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

go badgers!
Closed Thread