Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Default Seattle Trades Harvin For Conditonal Draft Pick

serious or dumb???
Old 10-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
serious or dumb???
His production has been weak. He is exciting to watch but trading players while there is hype but no production sounds like a good move to me. Maybe they can be like those Cowboys and pick up a good lineman next year.

I guess it also depends on the conditions... have no clue what they are.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Banned

Overpaid, have you seen his contract? and also under producing right now..Bad and desperate move by the 1-5 jets.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His production has been weak. He is exciting to watch but trading players while there is hype but no production sounds like a good move to me. Maybe they can be like those Cowboys and pick up a good lineman next year.

I guess it also depends on the conditions... have no clue what they are.
over 1,300 total scrimmage yards in 2011, was on pace for over 1,200 receiving yards and around 1,400 total scrimmage yards in 2012. Injured. Was traded for a first round draft pick +. had 3 TDs called back in a single game from penalties just 2 weeks ago.

its about contract size, not production.

Stick to EQ bruh.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Banned

sports suck
Old 10-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Kobold

I dont know what to make of this. Guy is one of the most versatile and explosive players in the league. He might be getting over-payed but i feel like this trade could really put a hindrance on a potential deep playoff run for Seattle. This team is obviously in win-now mode and this trade doesnt help with that. Wondering if there was some possible friction between him and the coaching staff.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sports suck
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wondering if there was some possible friction between him and the coaching staff.
I think its a combo of that too. He is known to be hard head and not the best team player. He has been shopped for awhile too. There is a reason that he wasnt given to an NFC contender and to the no chance Jets. Dude is an absolute game changer.
Last edited by Super Hater; 10-17-2014 at 08:37 PM..
Old 10-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Banned

write a book about it fgt
Old 10-18-2014, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Still my favorite player in the league to watch. I'm a big Vikings fan and although I was ok with the trade because they got a pretty damn good haul, I was not happy to see him go. Problem is the dude is a total malcontent. With hippy ass Pete Carroll in hippy ass Seattle I doubt he fit in. Probably a much better fit on the Jets where everyone from the coach down is a little bitch.
Closed Thread