Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

You should have included a disclaimer about failing to legitimately kill anything ever. Your membership numbers would explode.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Orc

Starting petition to end the gay rotation rule......bring back real classic EQ, not this carebear form of EQ. Might as well play EZ Server.

Project 1999 EZ Server , should be the name of blue, if your a vagina and don't like competition cause your nuts never droped, this is the server for you.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny to me is that when I recieved a spam guild invite asking me to join this shit heap of a guild I said "no thanks, you guys shit on the sky rotation and then posted on forums bragging about it" the person inviting me claimed "That was the old Dolj, this is a new guild"
You left out the first time when they pretended not to know there was a sky rotation.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Infact, if it wasn't for that important detail our roster would likely be half the size or fail to exist at all.
And you'd still have the same amount of kills.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

We're just trying to compete, don't you guys think we should be putting in more effort to be competitive

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Has dolj gotten ANY boss loot yet?
Old 05-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're just trying to compete, don't you guys think we should be putting in more effort to be competitive
There's a Class for that!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

I'm gonna ignore the non-bolded parts of your posts from now on.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starting petition to end the gay rotation rule......bring back real classic EQ, not this carebear form of EQ. Might as well play EZ Server.

Project 1999 EZ Server , should be the name of blue, if your a vagina and don't like competition cause your nuts never droped, this is the server for you.
This quote is also relevant so copying my post I worked so hard on from other thread:

Class C in a nutshell. Thug life.

The Mystical Order
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Inglourious Basterds

Class R below.

Doesn't take themselves too seriously, doesn't consider themselves tough as shit, but still likes to have a good time. Came back to experience EQ and have fun...not concerned with competing or proving anything. Views anything that gets in the way of this mindset as a nuisance.

The image you are promoting by claiming you really want to compete but not really going balls to the wall in competition other than snagging Class R mobs.

Now if you attempt a Class C mob or a FFA mob, the image above might change. Heck, I'd be impressed just if you were trying to snag one of these mobs. You could become something like this.
Maybe a bit too arrogant and probably need a better PR person.

But you'd still be a gay fish.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

It's like if we don't want to be fat disgusting basement nerds, we get our nuts jocked for being "vending machine," but if we take ONE DAY to ourselves to TMO out and stay up all night raiding elfsim all of a sudden we're just sooooo pathetic soooooo scurrred

Please guys, everything we do in this game we do to impress Dojefoljefol, we just want MAESTRO SLAYER to think we're cool, just tell us what we need to do to win the approval of GORGALOSK FOOD

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Closed Thread