Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Old 09-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unsubscribe and then subscribe again, be sure to select the Instant Email Notification and not the Daily Email Notification and it should email you ever time someone posts a reply.

Btw, great work with auction logger, I use it daily and click the ads to help support your cause.

One question I have... It used to show months of history for items when I searched for an item which was great for seeing price history on things... now it only shows the last few days worth of auctions. Is this something I can change back to the previous behavior?
Thanks!

In the interests of optimization (some of the search queries were taking 2 or 3 seconds vs instant) I had changed it to limit the historical data returned.

I'll have to set up a separate history search I think to allow historical querying (probably with graphs or something cool).

The wiki should probably be pretty good for this purpose in the meantime I think.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Site appears down again.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

Back up!
Old 10-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

What's up with this "Ad Blocker interfering ..." popup? I get it even when using a browser with no ad block, or a browser with ad block disabled.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

This may have been brought up but i havent looked through every page. Is anyone else not getting item descriptions when clicking on velious items? It only shows a blank box.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Any plans to update for Velious, hardly anything is on there. I saw you asked for individual request but yeesh that could take a while to cover all the loot table. Also did something change to it? I thought we used to be able to just start typing and it would start searching as soon as you started typing, could search for misspelled items exc. I can't seem to search for anything until I click the name in the little white box now, also getting less history from my searches than previously remember.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any plans to update for Velious, hardly anything is on there. I saw you asked for individual request but yeesh that could take a while to cover all the loot table. Also did something change to it? I thought we used to be able to just start typing and it would start searching as soon as you started typing, could search for misspelled items exc. I can't seem to search for anything until I click the name in the little white box now, also getting less history from my searches than previously remember.
Seems maybe just user error on my part [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2015, 05:56 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's up with this "Ad Blocker interfering ..." popup? I get it even when using a browser with no ad block, or a browser with ad block disabled.
This exact symptom still plagues me to this day :/ Yet, for some strange reason, every once in a while, the site will allow me to use it unhindered by this popup, despite the fact of having AdBlock greenlight the domain in Chrome, or using Firefox which doesn't even have an adblocker.

Perhaps my search skills are trash, but I haven't been able to locate any sort of fix for this condition.
Old 11-13-2015, 07:03 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't mind the ads. But this is going a bit out of scale isnt it ?
Old 11-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Greetings!

Checking all items I am getting everything +2 hours out. I ran the logger from my machine while sitting in the tunnel thinking it was from people not logging. I could see my logs uploading. Opened up my log and could see info in them (/auction traffic). Site still remained +2 hours however. I sat there for about 30 mins thinking it might just need time to sync up or something and it never updated.

Do log uploaders need to be verified/validated or something else going on here?