Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Banned

Still butthurt bitch? Too bad. now everyone knows youre a fucking moron w the downs
Old 09-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still butthurt bitch? Too bad. now everyone knows youre a fucking moron w the downs
Yes and now everyone knows that TMO is still a bunch of asshats LOL fucking tool you been used cause the only responses you guys have made for the past 8 or so pages is insults too bad that the MAJORITY of TMO responses has been nothing but that
it just shows your true colors..

Muich like Nizzarr claiming to be a TMO cleric sending me tells in game with crap right?
saying things "we obviously wronged you" will will let you loot a tooth if it will get you to let it die"
guess you guys really do not know how to read cause it was never about the item.. but the dense never seem to get things like that
Old 09-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and now everyone knows that TMO is still a bunch of asshats LOL fucking tool you been used cause the only responses you guys have made for the past 8 or so pages is insults too bad that the MAJORITY of TMO responses has been nothing but that
it just shows your true colors..

Muich like Nizzarr claiming to be a TMO cleric sending me tells in game with crap right?
saying things "we obviously wronged you" will will let you loot a tooth if it will get you to let it die"
guess you guys really do not know how to read cause it was never about the item.. but the dense never seem to get things like that
TBH who gives a fuck what you think at this pt? LOL

Get the fuck outta here.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH who gives a fuck what you think at this pt? LOL

Get the fuck outta here.
and who gives a fuck what you think? dumbass.. that bandwagon and tag getting to your head kid? or you just stupid?
Old 09-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Banned

Take a wild guess you sheep fucking moron.

Again, not like it matters.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Take a wild guess you sheep fucking moron.

Again, not like it matters.
The only moron here is the dumbass who keeps responding to me and keeping this going......
oh sorry that would be you...
sucks to be you
Old 09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only moron here is the dumbass who keeps responding to me and keeping this going......
oh sorry that would be you...
sucks to be you
I want to keep this going for a long long time... your rage is fun to laugh at.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to keep this going for a long long time... your rage is fun to laugh at.
LOL how missguided you are.. my rage was gone in the 1st 10 min.
now it is thought out responses ment to provoke
guess you really are too dumb to tell the difference
Now lets see how many respond with an Oh yeah or ORLY now that the cat is out of the bag trying to deny or prove that is not what i have been doing
How much you wanna lay down autotune is one of the most provocative LOL
Cause that operson seems to think their shit does not stink and are above all others with his superiority complex
Old 09-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Banned

I like threads like this that display the fucking sheer amount of fuckitude TMO is now.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Cause that person seems to think their shit does not stink and are above all others with his superiority complex
I think you just summed up the attitude of the entirety of TMO! Bang on the money buddy.
Closed Thread