Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not some pretend shit with a deal in an alley knowing that its going to get it stomped out
lol
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can vilify me all you want, doesn't change the facts. I've worked to change the culture and still working to change the culture. What have you done? What are you doing?
I've spent the last few days exploring the possibility of making FFA spawns a much more approachable experience for Class R guilds. Which i guess isn't the same as sticking my foot down and demanding more free merbs, which most of the people you are representing should not rationally expect to get to begin with, but is something which you never will even try for on their behalf. But like stated earlier, the ideas being floated around in this thread to do that really are not any different then what you essentially didn't want to hear 6+ months ago.

I would have already expected to have to sell some of my own stuff to IB on the back end...that actually offered something i felt a chance of them seeing an individual benefit in. Good luck taking the same no budge and demanding approach with them though.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Fire Giant

More class R guilds joining rotation, class R wants more mobs.

Shocking, I tell ya.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've spent the last few days exploring the possibility of making FFA spawns a much more approachable experience for Class R guilds. Which i guess isn't the same as sticking my foot down and demanding more free merbs, which most of the people you are representing should not rationally expect to get to begin with, but is something which you never will even try for on their behalf. But like stated earlier, the ideas being floated around in this thread to do that really are not any different then what you essentially didn't want to hear 6+ months ago.

I would have already expected to have to sell some of my own stuff to IB on the back end...that actually offered something i felt a chance of them seeing an individual benefit in. Good luck taking the same no budge and demanding approach with them though.
Please tell us more about what BDA wants, even if we aren't BDA.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-01-2014, 05:07 AM
Sarnak

So just a quick question.

If TMO/IB thinks FFA on sim respawns mean more mobs for Class R, is it because they doubt their own ability to compete in a true FFA environment were they can't use alt armies to poopsock?

Noone is asking for free mobs, all that we are asking for is a free competition were rules lawyering is a minimal thing of the past, and were we are not competing to see who can neckbeard most, but who can quickly put 1-2 raid forces together and move from target to target. Competition - why not?
Old 11-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone else confused about why the class that has chosen the rotation system now wants competition?

How about FFA repops with no bag limit since so many guilds feel like they can compete in a viable manner? True competition would be a guild able to bag as many mobs as it is capable of beating other guilds to. With a bag limit, not much changes; the good guilds get the best mobs and the lower guilds get whatever scraps are left over.

Sure there might be some competition for a few mobs between a few guilds, but if people think it creates some semblance of fair and exciting competition for all 15 guilds involved, then people should reevaluate.

I guess Europa wants to race for Maestro scraps and the like and consider it competition.
Last edited by isiah; 11-01-2014 at 07:07 AM..
Old 11-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Sarnak

Yes, that is likely the kind of mobs we would currently be able to compete for, but with practise and more competitive experience we might be able to move up and compete for the bigger targets, who knows?

Yes, C/R with FFA on sim respawns would imply no bag limit on the ffa, of course, that is why we are insisting it doesn't have to mean less merbs for Class C if they are so much better than Class R, and it gives IB/TMO a good opportunity to show that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if the FFA element was never meant to be a competition between C and R guilds on equal terms, then why was the rotation not C/C/R?
Old 11-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
How about FFA repops with no bag limit
How about this? C/R, FFA Repops, No bag limit. Would that get Class C interested?
Old 11-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else confused about why the class that has chosen the rotation system now wants competition?

Class C is the one that demands competition.. but they dont' want to compete for it unless they have the unfair advantage.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually the only inept person (as far as making a point and an argument) I saw in this thread was Amirite (Before you carelessly just threw your blind support his way). Everyone else seemed to make their views pretty well known. They actually used facts that had some merit and not some invented theory as a point of contention. If this were RNF I'd say he went full retard, but it isn't.

As you notice in this thread if you read it Aviann. The folks I was discussing things with came to a clear understanding with each other. Even people in Amirite's own guild. I understand adult conversations are tough for some people though, so I tried to be nice to him. Most of the problems that arise in discussions like these always comes down to past wrongs that caused grudges. When I say past I mean well over a year.

There can be some good changes if people just let go of those. Because whether you or anyone else wants to admit it... TMO does the right thing when issues arise. We come to the table to help make changes. We don't push the rules or the envelope to make things harder on everyone. I know these facts are hard to believe because everyone wants to hold grudges over how things were before. Everyone wants to point fingers to blame someone. The truth is in the body of our work since the changes and the merge.

False. you are only trying to spin things to make TMO come out the "whiteknight" which you are really terrible at doing..

i have not said anything that was not true. as you have not said any proof to the contrary.

keep it up though, you have clark believing you.. shame he joined TMO.. he used to be cool.
Closed Thread