Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhexf94LjTw
Old 03-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

I dont see anything change while Detoxx still leads a guild. He says one thing, agrees to it and then change his mind because he will lose a FTE/Dragon. Agreements been broken on the fly to suit his needs.

Since week ONE of velious, both top guild knew per Rogean words that we were not supposed to "bug pull" Zlandicar to entrance/first floor. Last weekend Zlandicar, <Awakened> monilized first and had a kill force ready at Zland lair before <FA>. What did they do?! They bug pull it warping thro walls and brought it to entrance to kill it there. Even thou my leaders try talk him out of it, he still proceed and killed the dragon... one week later he "concedes" next Zlandicar because he knows he did crap and to prevent a bigger suspension.

In the IB/TMO days, we had a good streak of PD FTEs until Nalken started to cheat and use shadowstep to FTE, took us a couple weeks to figure out that he was cheating and was really sad to see that their leadership allowed him to keep going with this.

While these type of people lead a guild, no agreements will last.

Really proud of been in a guild with correct leadership, we dont allow our members to cheat, and when something we do goes wrong we step back instead of having this "we will just concede the next one incase they show us good fraps evidences".

Thanks IB leadership (Getsome, Hokushin, Kegluas) for teaching me how to be fair and correct in this mud pool of p99 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are what close to 20 dragons in ToV? I dunno why everyone's pixel list can't be satiated by a decent split.

Then everyone wins and everyone gets to kill the dragons and have fun. That's why playing the game is all about, right?
The problem with a rotation will inevitably fall to pixel lust and worthiness deeming.

I think you could get a decent number of FA/Awakened people To consider a rotation 10/10 each week if it meant no tracking and no 4AM Batphones.

But once BDA joins, and CSG, and Asgard wants to split off, and Anonymous wants to try WToV, and Divinity is ready to trash faction again...

That's the point where people stop getting interested when it becomes 2-3 Dragons a week per guild and some guilds are wiping continually to half of them, leaving them up for days.

I joked about the Sontalak entry point. Something like Klandicar would be more reasonable though.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"No peace with the shadow." -Shaere <Taken>
thx4shaere
Old 03-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Aviak

Thumbs up

This thread is getting too rnf'ish. Lets salvage it and sift out the real substantive conversation that fifield, dald, and some others are trying to proceed with.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

No agreement/rotation will ever be possible as long as Detoxx (and his lackey Pint) is in charge of one of the guilds.

I guarantee the leadership of the other major guilds would be happy to work something out. Maybe if Anichek/Daldaen/Cloki or whoever could get together and bring it to Sirken/Rogean some traction would be made.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the IB/TMO days, we had a good streak of PD FTEs until Nalken started to cheat and use shadowstep to FTE, took us a couple weeks to figure out that he was cheating and was really sad to see that their leadership allowed him to keep going with this.
This wasn't cheating - there was no player-agreement or rule prohibiting this. The rule was no movement speed greater than SoW, however IB was also clicking off lev down ramps to move faster during this same period of time. I would put on the same level as a very short-distance shadow-step and so did the GMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks IB leadership (Getsome, Hokushin, Kegluas) for teaching me how to be fair and correct in this mud pool of p99 players.
Getsome had his guild taken away from him because of poor leadership, lol. GMs literally no longer allowed him to participate in raid discussions and gave leadership control to Hokushin. I wouldn't tout him as any beacon of integrity on this server.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He posts in a thread in which numerous of his guildies have already proclaimed themselves the best guild on the server after a couple moderately successful weeks. Lets be real, every guild has some forum questers and only idiots take them seriously.
SAYS THE GUY WHO GOES TO BED AT 8PM!

<3
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrizien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is getting too rnf'ish. Lets salvage it and sift out the real substantive conversation that fifield, dald, and some others are trying to proceed with.
When I was on sirken stream with hoku and I said that CoTH races were cancerous to the raid scene all the FA forum trolls came out of the woodwork saying I just wanted to get rid of coth races because we lost x mob etc. etc.

Perhaps fifield should start with trying to change his own guild's attitude towards the situation before trying to get other guilds on board.
Sarnak

Exploiting bugged pathing is cheating. It has always been so, it will always be so.
Closed Thread