Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Why are some of you so fast to resort to insults rather than having a respectful discussion in an OT thread? This isn't RnF, guys. How about a little maturity. Some of us are actually trying to follow this story and don't appreciate you coming here and basically taking a dump in a non-RnF thread..
Old 04-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSPotJs8vU thats a problem, not one guys cows
Old 04-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^I agree with you. That is a problem.

Citizens that know their rights are going to be the first ones rounded up and put into the secret prison camps around the country when they become operational. I might see some of you there in the future. (Lol)
Old 04-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are some of you so fast to resort to insults rather than having a respectful discussion in an OT thread? This isn't RnF, guys. How about a little maturity. Some of us are actually trying to follow this story and don't appreciate you coming here and basically taking a dump in a non-RnF thread..
The answer to that imo, is that people take dumps in other threads they don't like, but when it happens to a thread they do like, suddenly it's immature. My advice to posters in any thread, be respectful to the thread, and the thread will be respectful to you! Or treat others how you want to be treated!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check this out, today's news on the matter, with plenty of photos to back it up! http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04...-the-war-pics/
I'd also recommend that site "pakalertpress.com" for daily news, I've been using it for several years now, and it always provides it's sources unlike some other sites which claim to do the same, but don't.

You do realize that entire article is nothing but copypasta from the Daily Mail, one of the worst pieces of Mainstream yellow press?

It's completely lacking depth
Old 04-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Banned

I don't want to pay taxes. Oh noes the gubment stealing mah cattle! Gather up wit ur guns brothers!

Fucking OBAMA

LoL

They're lucky we didn't send a drone to wipe them out. Fucking hicks.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Banned

why cant i carry a machine gun into a school cafeteria!?!?! ITS MUH RIGHT

unless he wants to gay marry all those cows i say we eat them
Old 04-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Kobold

Did a bit of research on this.. I can't believe it, honestly.. These mercenaries that the corporations hired parading under some government authority are going out there and shooting this dude's poor cows and stuffing them in dump trucks.. The guy's family has been there for like 150 years or something and they now say that there's some endangered turtle or something (it isn't endangered, in fact it is becoming a nuisance due to overpopulation in urban areas) when what they are really after is natural gas and water? It's criminal, but because the government/rich corporations are doing it, that makes it ok?

Owell, not like anything is going to get done about it, eventually the old dude is going to get pushed off or shot or something and it'll be old news in a few months.. sad. People need to send letters to senators that could get something done, I guess.. but it would be too late by the time they got around to reading it at this point, looks like
Old 04-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Banned

Native Americans were in these lands for hundreds of years. Things change. Pay your taxes like everyone else or get the fuck out. Typical inbred white man entitlement. Fuck outta here.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Because they now try to hide their ignorant troll threads in the off topic forum. I must bring the troll threads into the light and hang them in the village square. All this shit should be moved to RNF where it can be torn apart as it deserves to be. So sayeth the Pootie. Amen

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread