Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Post Companion Spirit Question

Hello all,

I am a lvl 34 Barb Shaman and I was wondering if there is another way to buy the spell "Companion Spirit" other than going to East Cabilis and buying it from Vessel Spirit Companion?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Notes: I am not having the problem any more. Thankfully I have a great RL EQ friend that will create a new character so I can give him 100pp then log in as an alt and show him where the guy is etc.....

This question is for future Barb Shamans with no friends or guild, what are they suppose to do?
Is the spell sold anywhere else where a Barbarian is no KOS? And if this is a P1999 thing. There could be exeptions made so any Shaman can buy the spells easily not just evil races.

Mind you, the spell is not 100pp, I will have him buy all of the spells so he doesn't have to do this again.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

There is a neutral merchant named Analya near the Barbarian camp in West Karana. She sells all the Shaman pet spells up to level 49.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Phobus, Thank you very much for this! I appreciated and I am sure that future Barb Shamans will love this information.

I am going to go see her and update the website in the wiki site as soon as I get home. http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Analya

Sadly, it is too late for me and I spent the entire morning trying to find the guy in Cabilis.
Closed Thread