Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Kobold

Default An Ogre goes Kunark.

Howdy guys,

Planning on hitting LoIO and/or Overthere soon. Kunark and Factions have been quite a while, can anyone bring me up to speed?

Can I shop as an ogre somewhere? Im KOS in Cabilis right? Any dangers in the mentioned zones I need to be aware of? Where can I bind?

Any tips are appreciated. Cheers.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Large Rat

Hi Hallyguk,

You will pretty much want to set up camp at overthere. You can bind/sell/bank there and its pretty good hunting 19-24 on the easy side which is by the ocean near the guards. Easiest way to get there is to take the boat over from Oasis.

If you have any Q's hit up Snuggle in game =)
Old 07-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Skeleton

There is also a merchant near the Overthere/Warslik woods zone line. I think its a iksar and he/she is just a little south of the zone line into Warslik woods. I play a ogre warrior and the merchant cons indifferent to me.

PITH
Old 07-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Ahh Hallyguk! Hopefully you graduated on to a better weapon than the crook I gave you in the tunnel the other day even if its the biggest thing I've ever seen an ogre wield.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk883 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh Hallyguk! Hopefully you graduated on to a better weapon than the crook I gave you in the tunnel the other day even if its the biggest thing I've ever seen an ogre wield.
Gogo Freudstick.

You can bind in the OT outpost, kaesora entrance in FoB, FV, probably some other places am unawares of too. OT outpost probably preferable, since there's vendors and bankers there. Dangers traveling around consist of everything everywhere being KOS to you, and that being evulz you're gonna find that half the kunark dungeons will be ruining your OT outpost faction.

And ikkys will hate you forever and ever. Even if you go gobby/frog-slaughtering and the troopers start to like you, every 2nd guard in the city is on the SK faction and they'll still hate you a billion bonechip turn-ins later.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Skeleton

Hunting in Kaesora, Karnor's, and Howling Stones will lower your VS faction which is what the OT outpost is so keep that in mind as you level up.

If you do trash your VS faction you can still use the bank in OT at night when the dragoons patrol the zone, otherwise there is one guy sitting in the bank during the day.
Closed Thread