Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Orc

Default Zarchoomi and Corflunk in Butcher Block - SOLVED

So after spending a good chunk of time today hunting Zarchoomi I've figured out exactly how to farm these two. There's a ton of information that is semi-misleading on other sites, as well as some info that was helpful.

Here it is. There is one goblin spawn that controls both of these, and I don't believe that Zarchoomi and Corflunk can be up at the same time, even though others have said otherwise.

The exact spawn location is -1970, -200, -90. It's at the goblin camp near DC, the spawn is just outside the camp like 15 feet, it's not the 3 that spawn in the camp, but a fourth spawn just 15 feet away. It can either be a goblin, corflunk, or Zarchoomi. Zarchoomi seems to be the rarest, got her once out of about 20 spawns today, and corflunk 3 times. Seems to be about a 7 minute spawn timer. If it's a goblin or corflunk that spawns here it will path to the same area, which is all the way to Gfay, staying south of the path. If it's Zarchoomie she will path towards xrods but veers east towards the hill and stays in that area (giant scarab will be in the area she paths).

I know this isn't really useful to many as the armor isn't the best (got the helm btw!) but after spending as much time as I did and seeing that no where on the internet was there any consensus info on this, felt compelled to post something.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Great work! Might I suggest adding your results to the wiki (http://wiki.project1999.com/Zarchoomi) so others can benefit from your sleuthing.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Orc

Good idea! I added to the discussion section for Zarchoomi.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

To my knowledge zarchoomi and corflunk are not on the same spawn. Ive never seen her by the goblin camp. ive camped them quite a few times. It seems to me that she is on a long spawn timer.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Actually im almost positive they arent on the same spawn cycle. ive seen zarchoomi up and corflunks ph go walking past me at xroads.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

or she can spawn from more than one mob
Old 04-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Orc

Yea maybe can spawn from other mobs? I can confirm she spawned in the exact location Corflunk did, but walked to and pathed in a different area (WEST wall where the giant scarab sits next to xroads). Realize I made a mistake and won't let me edit, she sits on the WEST wall not east.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapalabrowns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea maybe can spawn from other mobs? I can confirm she spawned in the exact location Corflunk did, but walked to and pathed in a different area (WEST wall where the giant scarab sits next to xroads). Realize I made a mistake and won't let me edit, she sits on the WEST wall not east.
Thats crazy, ive never seen her spawn at corflunks spot. Sometime in the future i want to make a dwarf paladin and get him a full suit of bloodforge and maybe a dwarven axe or two =)
Old 04-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Zarchoomi seems to be much more common in my experience. I see her up ALL the time when I'm just passing through.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

hijacking. blame lazy ass filbus being too lazy to wiki for me

KING XORBB

672, -207

a muddite minor
a muddite elder
a chasm minotaur
an evil eye(no pet & dies in 1 hit)
Brahhm
King Xorbb

867, -920

a muddite minor
a muddite elder
a chasm minotaur
an evil eye(regular, has pet)
Brahhm
King Xorbb

zone notes:

1 chasm minotaur is always a chasm minotaur. Ignore.
3 roaming evil eyes. Ignore.
3 evil eyes or named eyes at the temple. Ignore.
aoe the muddites to find PH

credit to Buellen for the bulk of it
Closed Thread