Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasnt long ago you were brown nosing the staff here. Times change eh?
it's called getting woke, you should try it
Old 04-19-2017, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be an actual challenge though. A/A doesn't want that.
live tlp servers are casual as fuck dog, dont play urself
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-19-2017, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

got my 12 pcs ready!
Old 04-19-2017, 04:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason why these servers are awesome.

Having the GM enforcement here that is adamant to be involved and resolute to stop short of a true rotation, is why this server is a clusterfuck.

Why do you want GMs to involve themselves in camp or raid disputes. The game is far more clean if people resolve it themselves rather than going on telling the volunteer hall monitor to solve their dispute for them like a petulant child. Boo hoo some group that has more DPS than yours started to pull from your camp, keep on top of your spawns and that won't happen.

Plus... these raid rules...
/This
I will probably eat another suspension for it but agree 100%
Old 04-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if that's what you guys need to tell yourself.

You'd get rolled here and everyone knows it
Old 04-19-2017, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be an actual challenge though. A/A doesn't want that.
my ace boom ***** on the 720 here. AA isn't man enough to set foot on Angarr.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-19-2017, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

But really... Phinigel is great for this very reason.

I've been in groups where another group has come in and taken all our mobs. I didn't load up my fraps and petition; I either decided to log, move elsewhere, or fuck with their mobs.

I've had guildmates doing groups, have this happen to them, call in reinforcements to drive back the neckbeards. Stole a few solid AE pulls from the top guild's scumbag group who just came in an hour before and did the same thing to some casual group. Karma is a bitch.

I've had other groups memblur and manaburn our named / epic mobs before. Likewise we have timed up some great memblurs and Nukes to KS other groups named mobs who did the same shit.

I've been trained and I've dropped mobs in less than ideal spots.

Not once did firing up a petition cross my mind. Why? Because I'm not some little bitch who needs Sirken to sort out my Upper Guk lack of mobs. Rethink why you're on this server if you feel it necessary to petition for camp disputes. You are what makes the server awful. This behavior permeates into the raid scene and poisoned it completely.

No rules is the best. Yes the fat neckbeards benefit from this but it allows the regular normal people some immediate recourse if they so choose or you can choose to turn the other cheek and not sink to their level. But atleast in a no rules scenario that situation is left up to you. Not some random EQEmu GM and Guides.

I've always been a pretty nice player to others in the game. But it's nice to play on a server where if one person or group or raid decides to be a total shitbag towards you, you can retaliate in kind and make them regret that choice. I never start shit, but I sure as fuck will finish it if you're some dirty neckbeard.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been in groups where another group has come in and taken all our mobs. I didn't load up my fraps and petition; I either decided to log, move elsewhere, or fuck with their mobs.

I've had guildmates doing groups, have this happen to them, call in reinforcements to drive back the neckbeards. Stole a few solid AE pulls from the top guild's scumbag group who just came in an hour before and did the same thing to some casual group. Karma is a bitch.

I've had other groups memblur and manaburn our named / epic mobs before. Likewise we have timed up some great memblurs and Nukes to KS other groups named mobs who did the same shit.

Not once did firing up a petition cross my mind. Why? Because I'm not some little bitch who needs Sirken to sort out my Upper Guk lack of mobs. Rethink why you're on this server if you feel it necessary to petition for camp disputes. You are what makes the server awful. This behavior permeates into the raid scene and poisoned it completely.

No rules is the best. Yes the fat neckbeards benefit from this but it allows the regular normal people some immediate recourse if they so choose or you can choose to turn the other cheek and not sink to their level. But atleast in a no rules scenario that situation is left up to you. Not some random EQEmu GM and Guides.

I've always been a pretty nice player to others in the game. But it's nice to play on a server where if one person or group or raid decides to be a total shitbag towards you, you can retaliate in kind and make them regret that choice. I never start shit, but I sure as fuck will finish it if you're some dirty neckbeard.
sounds like we have the same mindset sir. i wont fuck with you, but god help you if you fuck with me
Old 04-19-2017, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah AoS and OGC have the TLP pedigree and similar levels of sickness.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:

this a good post and how things ought be.