Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 09:27 AM
Kobold

I remember in IB when we took a group of rogues into VP and KS druushk lol
Old 04-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bubbles, your avatar at a side glimpse always makes me think at first it is MM's boob-avatar. Then I notice, it's not. And I am sad. But, cute ducks. They are ducks, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it ok, Lhance. i make this mistake before too :c butt my sadness, it always mixed up with relief that i not actually saying things I don't remember writing, so maybe it not so bad for me.

the ducks are cute though, you right. ^^
Old 04-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say root em and loot em!

Bring back the ruleset from before class system! Honor fte and that's it! Can say good by at that point. Nothing pains me more than having to gather general shit baggery in logs/fraps when I know deep down we could just turn it into the old VP and let the GM giggle / deal with the real issues people have.

Sirken the old rules are much better than the new. Plz let me train again it'll only be for good I swear, got my monks honor.
Good morning Merkk! What did you have for breakfast? I ran out of my Fage Yogurt this morning so had to try to generic corner store brand and it tasted like shit. So sadly I won't have breakfast this morning. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Banned

Still sounds better than my breakfast of 5 hour energy and an iron ration.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Damn you for your short and sweet answer. I heard iron rations are like the mystery flavor AirHeads. True or False?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2017, 11:02 AM
Banned

Cannot confirm or deny. My lawyers making me plead the 5th. Has something to do with aliens and scooby doo.

My question is why does it gotta be a "white" mystery??
Old 04-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question is why does it gotta be a "white" mystery??
All air heads at their core are 'white mysteries' aka colorless strechy corn syrup/sugar - they add food coloring/flavor to make the other ones, they simply only flavor the white mystery and leave it au natural.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All air heads at their core are 'white mysteries' aka colorless strechy corn syrup/sugar - they add food coloring/flavor to make the other ones, they simply only flavor the white mystery and leave it au natural.
You AIRHEAD!
Old 04-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Can't wait for the Agnarr open world dragons. Some real competition where men and women can come together and compete for dragons with trains, memblurs, dispels, kill steals, gravity fluxes and many other excellent immersive EQ abilities/strategies being used.

Should be some good Nagafen and Vox fun.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait for the Agnarr open world dragons. Some real competition where men and women can come together and compete for dragons with trains, memblurs, dispels, kill steals, gravity fluxes and many other excellent immersive EQ abilities/strategies being used.

Should be some good Nagafen and Vox fun.
It does sound infinitely better than fraps/lawyerquest and see what happens in a week or three