Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Smile Thank you for nerfing OOT

I'm so pleased the Masters nerfed OOT no more spaniard scum and lowlifes flooding the economy with platinum. Camping loot for profit is fun again.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farming OoT for plat is equivalent to sucking dick for crack irl.
With that kind of "sound" logic, it seems to me you've sucked dick for crack previously...
Old 08-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

OOT was the shit in classic even with 12 man pop cause we tried to pvp then.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am an observer of truths.

As they say:

An idiot learns from his own mistakes (sometimes), a wiseman learns from others mistakes.
Seems like you've learned from your mistakes idiot (don't suck dick for crack) or maybe you still haven't learned, cause you're definitely NOT a wiseman
Old 08-14-2017, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

im the king of oot still, u gotta beat me in there first. i just owned the place. this spaniard owned all ur alts u pussies.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Never farmed the place.

Everytime I went there you could smell the dirty jocks left behind after the night shift plat farmer had dumped his shit stained panties on sisters island.

Farming OoT for plat is equivalent to sucking dick for crack irl.

it was the only place where peple who didnt want to raid could farm some gear to kill raid geared noobs who never knew how to pvp.

i bet everytime u went there u had to zone out.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im the king of oot still, u gotta beat me in there first. i just owned the place. this spaniard owned all ur alts u pussies.
Except that time when you literally begged me to let you exp on the SF island after I ran you around a couple of times on my mage.

Good times indeed.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that time when you literally begged me to let you exp on the SF island after I ran you around a couple of times on my mage.

Good times indeed.

why lie? u were a shitty epiced gnome mague whos only time ive seen in oot was when u where box plvling ur troll sk named izmael, u were oor to me but damn, u where bobbys tool during those days. really not a good player so why do u even talk? u died more than the seafurys in there lol

only real pvpers in oot during those days where bobby, godly, and that lame chanter alt of someone named jacobim, rest of the people there were just awfull. Everyone who went in there knows how did rockandtroll the shaman rocked the place.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:42 AM
Fire Giant

everyone knew rockandtroll the shaman rocked that place.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:43 AM
Fire Giant

did i say everyone knew who rocked that place? rockandtroll.
Closed Thread