Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two things:
1) Seriously, Narcanon is Scientologist bullshit. Stick with AA since they take in addicts of all sorts.
2) You might actually want to quit EQ. At least a quarter of the server (my guess) are stoners. While weed wasn't your drug of choice, you'll still be around other users.
Good advice. If you do quit, consider donating your gear to the best All Rogue guild on the server. Order of the Silent Hand.

I will make sure the goods go to deserving people who will immortalize you in their character Inspect screens.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Banned

I gave my fess to a monk in my guild to borrow a couple months ago since I've been on break. If u find him u have my permission to borrow it now
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Banned

Fbss
Old 08-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Banned

I have an fbss but thank you.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Kobold

Shit I need a FBSS for my paladin if your just handing stuff out.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Banned

I told u I don't have it. I forget the guys name too. He is suppose to be borrowing it but maybe he'll share!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Banned

I dunno what kind of privileged lifestyle that would lead to heroin use, that you would even consider using it in the first place is mind blowing to me.

A lot of us have no room to fuck up with our backs against the wall, can't afford to take risks like trying hardcore drugs for shits and giggles.

No sympathy here.

Try to stay out of jail or the ER as both will cost the rest of us money.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. Find some sober people, and knuckle down. Find someone to manage your money, someone who will dole out an allowance $20 at a time only, and will tell you to fuck off when you come up with some bullshit excuse for more to score. Change your phone number, etc., etc. You know what you have to do. Now get on with it.
this is really, really good advice. I had typed up something similar to this in my original post that i accidentally backspaced out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno what kind of privileged lifestyle that would lead to heroin use, that you would even consider using it in the first place is mind blowing to me.

A lot of us have no room to fuck up with our backs against the wall, can't afford to take risks like trying hardcore drugs for shits and giggles.

No sympathy here.

Try to stay out of jail or the ER as both will cost the rest of us money.
Why even post if you don't have something nice to say? Heroin addiction is serious, and he's clearly in a really bad place right now. I don't see why you'd try to bring him down like this.

Also, you claim to have smoked/smoke weed, which is a drug regardless of how 'hardcore' it is. I'm not saying you should have any sympathy for him, but you could refrain from saying anything at all.

good luck, op. I am rooting for you. You CAN beat a serious heroin addiction, you just have to really want it.

Don't you dare sell those subs. That shit is going to save your life. You're going to regret it if you get rid of them.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

gl to you pal, its a long journey, some people have no dignity for people who have tried drugs, i know everything about being in the gutter and overcoming it, best of luck.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

just one more time couldn't hurt right?