Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry I rooted you in rathe.. Also, I was gonna try to get ya again just before ya left but got agro, how much plat did ya end up making? Don't give up
Old 09-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

teams99 should have a 4 level range for pvp not 8.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teams99 should have a 4 level range for pvp not 8.
this will help. if everyone still acts like a spergloid tho, it won't change much.

stop thinkin YT and start thinkin community, pals.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 09-12-2013, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

SHOULDA TRIED PURE MELEE BROS
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no u come to me, srsly
i would highly advise against talking to tune, when i was first on this server he offered me PL's and gear, he suggested going to another zone for the PL. he ported me to tox forest and left me there...

that was my first day of red99
Old 09-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Don't know what attracts this type of people to emu pvp servers. That being said, it's wise be prepared with a compromised spell set, clickies on hand (gate, soulfire, pots, wands) and aware of your surrounding/skeptical of others when you are playing a red server, even when you're minding your own trying to exp.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
send me a tell bro
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.org/forums/album.php?albumid=83
Old 09-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Large Bat

Already took care of it hours ago, bros.

The box has been saved.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Long story short, Murderface <Azrael> lures me down to XP kill me where I can't get my body, all the while encouraging assistance with obtaining an MoD a MoD. Maybe I am too naive to see this coming, but then again, I don't see the fun in other people suffering while I gain nothing. I expect my corpse to rot at this point, and then I will likely quit the server, as being 45 with no gear blows. A naked bard cannot get to the Ass/Sup camp alone, and I know I won't get shit help from this group.

Good job guys. If you want to keep people on a server (and for the past 2 months I've been on 10+ hours a day listening to your garbage) and in a community, you need to actually engage with them, keep them involved and make them want to come back. As soon as the 51s hit 52 on this server, the 60s annihilate them, and they become paranoid freaks, who in turn kill everyone around 44, who in turn repeat it in unrest to jice and mrbigs, and so forth down to the Knights Templar griefing first timers on the server, just to see if their tummystick has grown.

Call yourself the resistance, call yourself the elite, it doesn't matter - you are part of the problem. Teams99 will suck just as hard if you don't learn from your past mistakes.

Red99 pop: -1
Pretty shitty tbh. Some people live vicariously thru this emu and any and every power trip they get helps them compensate for their lack of rl achievements. Unsure of murderfaces story, but on red99 there are a fuck ton of people like that. #1 reason nihilum is successful and others aren't. We can only hope team99 changes quite abit, I for one will refuse to be guilded with anyone like that.

gluck pal.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Fire Giant

went down there to look for you this morning, but didnt see it. Guess you had it taken care of by then. Anyways, dont let the trolls get you mate, there are a shit load of them on here.
Closed Thread